• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Where the streets have no name...

E

ettiene.dyer

You are never diagnosed, you are never forsaken, you are never forgot.... you have WAY to HIGH of a Backer....
With you, our world was made, with you our woes were made, with you Our Source was Made, and when you go there, I go there with you, its all we can do, I want to go there with you again, All skill full, Thank you!

E

ettiene.dyer

You are never diagnosed, you are never forsaken, you are never forgot.... you have WAY to HIGH of a Backer....
With you, our world was made, with you our woes were made, with you Our Source was Made, and when you go there, I go there with you, its all we can do, I want to go there with you again, All skill full, Thank you!
Pick up your instrument and Shout or Sing !

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Where in the world can I go where I won’t be forced on to antipsychotics for my “schizophrenia”? Schizophrenia Forum 9
lifecangetbetter where do you think dreams come from? Schizophrenia Forum 10
lifecangetbetter now that you've been diagnosed. what's your earliest memory where you realized something isn't right? Schizophrenia Forum 2
T I'm starting to hear voices and I don't know where they are coming from. Schizophrenia Forum 8
T Where do you think the camera would be? Schizophrenia Forum 47
T How is there a camera in me and I don't know where it is or can't find it. Schizophrenia Forum 25
S Had a premonition/ a dream where my ex-lover was drowning me! Schizophrenia Forum 3
T Where could this hidden camera be? Schizophrenia Forum 13
T Where in the world is this camera? Schizophrenia Forum 5
J Where do religious beliefs end and delusions begin? Schizophrenia Forum 7
D Lost. Just had my third relapse where I become a dimensional traveller Schizophrenia Forum 3
B Where does you're voices come from??? Where are they located? Schizophrenia Forum 8
MissesGange No where to turn to- Schizophrenia Forum 4
T Where you smoking weed Schizophrenia Forum 160
S where did my mum go wrong? where did i go wrong? Schizophrenia Forum 10
E have you come to paly drugs and pils to mie and my own, I am sin, sisters and brothers, carry me wher, in one, where else Schizophrenia Forum 3
P Looking where to stop Lonlyness stigma! Schizophrenia Forum 7
fazza Where did my emotions go. Schizophrenia Forum 13
porkpie GP surgery won't administer my depot. Where do you get your depot done? Schizophrenia Forum 5
shaky Where is Apotheosis? Schizophrenia Forum 14
Zanily Where do I belong? *trigger warning* Schizophrenia Forum 3
E question about where to post? Schizophrenia Forum 6
A Not sure where to post this - Retaining information in my mind Schizophrenia Forum 7
R let me take you to the streets of london Schizophrenia Forum 66
R told a women i was schitzoprenic noticed her name has vanished from my facebook friends Schizophrenia Forum 10
S Change your name and get rid of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Forum 21
cpuusage A Mental Disease by Any Other Name Schizophrenia Forum 1
F Effect of Name Change of Schizophrenia on Mass Media Between 1985 and 2013 in Japan: A Text Data Mining Analysis. Schizophrenia Forum 1
D About changing the name for schitzophrenia. Schizophrenia Forum 132
F You Can Change Schizophrenia's Name, But the Stigma Will Be the Same Schizophrenia Forum 34
F Re-Branding Schizophrenia - Would Changing the Name Make a Difference? Schizophrenia Forum 3