• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

where is my post?

N

Nutter_09

Anyone know my my post was removed? I really needed some advice. ...

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Nutter

I have pm-ed you with the reasons for the removal of your post. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to pm me back. :)

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Really glad to see you around today Nutter09

You seemed to be in a pretty bad place .. have you been able to seek some advice and support

Intel

N

Nutter_09

Thanks all,

I am still here - having to clean up the mess from yesterday.

S

Still Scarred

please take care of yourself hun.talk to us if you need

xSSx

N

Nutter_09

Thanks everyone and sorry if I said anything to offend anyone.
I still have not told anyone, I think its better to just forget it for now.
I am feeling very down tonight as My family have basically said thay will not support me at all - If I am well enough to go for a walk, to my byfs etc then I should be working. They think I am selfish while they go to work and have problems, they think I am taking them for granted and think I am on a Perminant holiday.
I can;t explain to them, I give up. It all started again yest as I managed to get another job but only lasted 2 days as the management was terrible and I got so emotional and upset.
My boyf is being good but I can see it is making him upset.
I have absoloutley NO money and am very deep in my overdraft and would love to move out as it is worse now at home than ever.
I have all the forms for benefits but It just takes soo long. I am scared that I am having "bad" feelings more and more.

I will go to my docs 2moz and have a chat with them.

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
If you are feeling this bad you could get someone to help you with benefit applications and you can focus on looking after yourself?

The state (housing association?) have a duty to house you if you do not have appropriate housing where you are. With support you could possibly be in receipt of benefits and housing offers. If your GP knows what has happened (s)he will be able to write letters to support any claims for housing and/or benefits?

The forms are intimidating at times...so see if you can get help with them? If you have a letter of support from a GP you may be able to get an appointment at the Job Centre (or whatever they call it these days) with someone who will fill the form in for you. I know someone who gets that sort of help all the time.

Similarly, if you make an appointment with a housing officer you can ask them to help with the form....simply say that you can't do it yourself.

Hope you feel more positive soon. :flowers:

N

Nutter_09

Thanks for the advice.
I am just soo confused at the min - one min I feel positive about going to work then I get scared and anxious about it all.
Me and my boyf planned to go away in a few weeks - I said we should put it on hold until I get sorted, but he refused and said he would pay. He has now said that he thinks we shouldnt go as my family are beinf gunny with me as it is and he thinks if we go away (only a few days camping!!) it will make them more angry. I only wanted to go away to have something to look forward to while starting a new job.
I understand that they are all so frustrated but so am i!