• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Where has the wrld gone...

Z

Zaz3

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I went to my local town today. The second time this year. Last time was in August.
What a soul destroying experience. So many shops shuttered or to let or for sale. Hardly a person in sight and those I saw looked as miserable and downtrodden as I felt. The litter has changed from crisp packets and cigarette ends to dirty, discarded masks. Most shop doorways have these lil Hitler people standing there asking what your business is and saying you must wear a mask. I have exemption due to skin issues and severe pain around my ears but try telling that to the jobsworths. 3 times I was refused entry for refusal to wear a mask and once was told the police would be called when I told them my business in the shop is my business not theirs. I was even refused entry because one of the lil Hitlers saw me being refused at another shop and immediately said on my approach you can't come in here. (The irony being I was just passing by). The shops I did get in were pretty much empty and mostly selling cheap christmas crap.
I stood and people watched for a while. You can't sit on a bench because the police patrol on a loop and move you on. You could feel the deprivation and subversion in the air. People with their heads down shuffling by and coughing into their muzzles...the silent majority controlled by the minority who don't even follow the rules. I didn't know whether to cry or shout and scream.
I decided to try the retail park instead, there would be more life there. No...wrong again. The place looked like a crime scene. Red and white tape everywhere all these new signs, posters, and stickers on the ground. Telling you how many people from how many households what direction to go in what to do before you enter. I can only assume humanity has lost the power to think for itself.
So I went to my favourite shop after walking in the wrong direction for a hundred feet or so as the signs and taped barriers made me only to find myself at the exit. From nowhere like the transporter in star trek a woman wearing gloves, a mask a shield and carrying hand sanitizer appeared by my side. "You're at the exit sir she said in a panic'" "I just noticed that" I said. In the most ignorant voice she retorted "the signs are clear, you cannot be in this area". I looked at her in disbelief and like any good citizen I said "stick your shop up your ass" and burst through the tape knocking over a cardboard sign in my desperate bid for freedom and sanity... as I looked back she was desperately trying to seal up the breach in security that I'd escaped from....
Needless to say I won't be going back. What the hell have we allowed ourselves to become. If this is the new normal then like I said to the brainwashed jobsworth at the door....."you can stick it up your ass" lol
I will not comply to the total degradation of humanity 👍

Human Race get off your knees ✊

E

Elisante

ACCOUNT CLOSED
And then you come to this forum and you see the same brainwashing. There is no hope anywhere.

L

Ladyfair

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This whole mess is making me more depressed. I don't want to wear a mask as I can't breath. I see the world as I have never seen it, I keep thinking maybe this is a sign of something not good. It's horrible I wish we could go back to the 50s or 60s or even the 70s. I'm actually glad in a way that I never brought children in this crazy world.

Z

Zaz3

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This whole mess is making me more depressed. I don't want to wear a mask as I can't breath. I see the world as I have never seen it, I keep thinking maybe this is a sign of something not good. It's horrible I wish we could go back to the 50s or 60s or even the 70s. I'm actually glad in a way that I never brought children in this crazy world.
I know exactly how you feel. My mental health is in tatters and the way things are just isn't helping so many people 🙂

E

Elisante

ACCOUNT CLOSED
There are people in this forum too that spread fear about the virus. I think they have taken it personally, they can never be wrong. I'm glad that they are going to get vaccinated first, we can see the results on them.

Z

Zaz3

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Being right all the time would be boring. I love being wrong it makes life so much more exciting 🙂
In a world full of opinions, you're no longer allowed to have one 😄