• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Where do people who commit suicide go ??

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ishwar Puri Ji: There is an astro-physical overlap where ghosts and disembodied spirits live and try to communicate with us. For example, those who commit suicide spend time in the overlap.
i've read a lot on spiritual cosmologies.

i'd agree that there is a between place, a grey area, a lower astral realm - whatever ways it can be termed.

i'd think also that some souls become earth bound as well.

The Astral levels seem to be what the bulk of spiritual writings are concerned with, but i'd wager that there is a lot more to the spiritual Worlds/Realms.

Kerome

Kerome

Ishwar Puri Ji: There is an astro-physical overlap where ghosts and disembodied spirits live and try to communicate with us. For example, those who commit suicide spend time in the overlap.
Perhaps there is such a place, it would not surprise me. But I don't think all people who commit suicide end up there, I think a lot is dependent on the inner state of the person when they commit suicide.

Q

Queenie

Personally I think the turn into ghosts and their energy remains. Also I have to say that the human body makes it hard to really truly kill yourself for a reason.

This is truly going to sound weird but when I think about it, why would you want to spend eternity in turmoil and haunting while you can spend some time on earth working through your feelings and getting better.

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

Agree with Lu. I'm feeling really bad today, all sorts of thoughts and feelings. Dont need to see this thread thanks.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

they don't go anywhere imo.

death is final.

DanL15000

DanL15000

Whatever happens, I would hate to go out on a down note when the music I've been living my whole life has included some decent parts.

Maybe not many, but a lot more than none at all which is where I think it would feel like. Where ever that is.

Who knows, five minutes, five hours, something to make it worthwhile to stick around could happen.