• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

    We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Where do I go from here?



Well-known member
Jul 13, 2012
I am so angry at services but need some help and support 😕
I was discharged from the mental health team and the crisis team on the same day at the beginning of this year and I am still angry with them. I hate the lot of them and their judgemental ways. My GP tried to refer me to another service in the area (the only other) and they won't except me as I have the diagnosis EUPD....it is too higher need for them yet I'm obvuously not high enough need for the mental health team....so where do I fit?! I have had no support for months and I know my mental health is deterioating rapidly again. I have no one to talk to and no one to turn to. I don't know what to do 😢😢 I have been back to my GP and he agrees I have exhausted all avenues and there is no help or support all the time I go by my name...im basically black listed. I hate all the stupid so called professionals for leaving me in this position and I don't know how much longer I can cling on 😢 I just need a little support at the moment 😢😢😢


Well-known member
Staff member
Jan 2, 2012
Im sorry you have fallen into that awful situation. Not fitting into their criteria! Its a joke. Makes me so mad too! how can someone be ill but not ill enough!
Thats where the forum has helped me a lot. When im in between services i know i can rely on people here to help me, they can catch me when i fall.
What can we do to help you? Please keep talking.


Well-known member
Apr 25, 2015
Sorry you going around the mill a great deal and been treated like a third rate person which is bad and uncalled for.

Sound like you need some help my old friend.

Sorry I am keeping it sort today as I am ill myself but if you can try the link I sent you

or Book appointment with citizens advice in your area (remember these people are helping you so keep cool)

NHS patients' rights - Citizens Advice

PALS NHS you can find your local one near you these will take the issues up with the hospital on your behalf will not cost you a penny. May take a little time but well worth it as they see it from your side

What is PALS? - Health questions - NHS Choices

MIND (charity) for help as they are really good you may have one in your local area also have counselling session as well even if you use it for a short time before things are sorted

Home | Mind, the mental health charity - help for mental health problems

Try this link maybe more helpful for you deal with BDP daily and will help

Welcome to BPDWORLD

You can go to a different hospital for treatment outside your local area

if really ill No hospital I know would refuse help at all when someone is mental ill and having great problems so A&E or Emergency Social workers call out

I think that all I can do for you for the time

PERSONALLY TRY MIND to fill your days up and get out they do all sorts of different groups and help great charity