• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Where do I get help on illegal spying?

U

user19257

I'm helpless. There's no way that I can ask for help but pray about it. Is there any hidden camera's in my home? I don't think so. Is there any listening devices in my home? I don't think so. Is there any spyware on my Linux computer? That could be possible. What are all the other ways of of them spying illegally? There's nothing that I can do if that's possible at home.

Charmayne

Charmayne

I'm helpless. There's no way that I can ask for help but pray about it. Is there any hidden camera's in my home? I don't think so. Is there any listening devices in my home? I don't think so. Is there any spyware on my Linux computer? That could be possible. What are all the other ways of of them spying illegally? There's nothing that I can do if that's possible at home.
I'm pretty sure they have scanners for that sort of thing. I saw 60 minutes and Shane Dawson use them to find out if hidden cameras were being used.

U

user19257

I don't think there's any spying devices in my home. That could be possible that there's hidden spyware with Linux. I run off a Debian based system.

I'm pretty sure they have scanners for that sort of thing. I saw 60 minutes and Shane Dawson use them to find out if hidden cameras were being used.
What do you mean scanners? Who is Shane Dawson?

Charmayne

Charmayne

I don't think there's any spying devices in my home. That could be possible that there's hidden spyware with Linux. I run off a Debian based system.

What do you mean scanners? Who is Shane Dawson?
Shane Dawson is a Youtuber. By scanners I mean pieces of equipment that detect hidden cameras.