• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

When your no longer feel like a person

K

KitKat90

What do you do when you no longer feel like person, just a shell of yourself. When no matter what you do it’s never just good enough. When you live with someone who get upset at everything. I just don’t know handle anything anymore. Maybe it’s all me. Maybe I should never have an opinion or want anything. So many times I just want it all to be over but I’m so scared of it at the same time.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Well if its another person making you feel this way. You need to get out of that toxic enviorment. If its just your own self esteem its some thing you need to do some work on and it will take time. Depending on how serious you may want a therapist.

But I promise you. You are a good person and you deserve a life and to be happy. Anytime you want to talk Id be happy !

K

KitKat90

Thanks for replying Zack. It’s really a combination of both. I’ve just started therapy. We just haven’t gotten that at into it yet. I really wish I believed I deserved a happy life. I’ve been beat down more than I can take. I don’t see many more years of this. I really feel like I am slowly dying. Just don’t know what to do.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Thanks for replying Zack. It’s really a combination of both. I’ve just started therapy. We just haven’t gotten that at into it yet. I really wish I believed I deserved a happy life. I’ve been beat down more than I can take. I don’t see many more years of this. I really feel like I am slowly dying. Just don’t know what to do.
Just hang in there kit ! Give your therapist some time to start working on your issues together. But if its your relationship bringing you down you need to do something to change that asap.

K

KitKat90

I really wish I could get out of my situation but I can’t. I’m not going to hurt myself but I know I’ve been doing that slowly because for so long I felt alone and just wanted it to be done. I know it’s no way to live. After tonight I may pack my bags or I may be able to calm down enough to stay. I’m just sick of being hurt by the people that I love.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

You should be ! Its not ok. Im not saying just run. Have a plan. But you need to get out if its hurting you.