• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

When you think it can,t get worse

T

TraceyV

I have had ptsd due to 28 years of DV. Only go out if absolutely necessary, hate phone calls i don't recognise also texts and emails send me in a panic. I just cold and carry on. Psychiatric assessment diagnosed other issues beside. Now my son has had a really had accident. While waiting for air ambulance etc he was on the phone to me screaming and crying. He will eventually walk again, but he is in a mess. I can't get the call out of my head, I can hear it in my sleep. I cry to even open my front door. It's been over 3 Seems now and it's not subsiding. Really struggling. To add insult to injury cap want reassess me for esa.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am so sorry to hear your son had an accident. It must have been very worrying and upsetting to hear him scream and cry. I can fully understand why this has triggered your ptsd. Do you think it would help to talk to a therapist? Being assessed for esa is so stressful too. It is such bad timing for you.

G

gar66605

I am sorry about your son. It would be stressful for anyone. I'm sorry if I get this wrong but esa is emotional support animal. This might help. I am a veteran, I was diagnosed for over 30 years. Your battle with PTSD is hard. I'm sorry again about your son. I wish I give some helpful advise. Keep up the battle and I hope it gets better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whiteflags330 Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 2