• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

When you remember something painful...

W

wednesday addams

Actually, that's BS i care too much, i must do because otherwise i would not feel so much physical pain from these memories. I have done many things wrong and the embarrassment is immense.
Tawny, I'm sitting here thinking about my father. He died on this date. I tried to take care of him when he was ill. I made many terrible mistakes, I was the one who thought I was doing the right thing for him. I failed him, I was stupid I can't believe how stupid I was. When bad memories come I try to think of something else. We unfortunately can't go back, your a kind person, I wish I could meet you.🤗 I'm sorry you're feeling like this.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Tawny, I'm sitting here thinking about my father. He died on this date. I tried to take care of him when he was ill. I made many terrible mistakes, I was the one who thought I was doing the right thing for him. I failed him, I was stupid I can't believe how stupid I was. When bad memories come I try to think of something else. We unfortunately can't go back, your a kind person, I wish I could meet you.🤗 I'm sorry you're feeling like this.
Thank you and i am sorry this is such a hard anniversary for you.

People say, with hindsight, they would have done things differently. I don't know what hindsight is, looking behind? hind... if you knew then what you know now, it would have been different.

I could say that about me too

We didn't know though did we. It doesn't help much :) sorry.

Thank you

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm always in such a rush.
To do what, I dont know.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I hope you can forgive your self one Tawny as you really are worth it, you have your lovely cats to love and they love you. One day maybe.
It has been many years. It is hard to understand myself really. It is all tied up with other things of course.

The kitten ran past me to catch her ball, and her claw dragged past my foot. I have a 3 inch bloody bluddy scratch! so naughty

Bod

Bod

It has been many years. It is hard to understand myself really. It is all tied up with other things of course.

The kitten ran past me to catch her ball, and her claw dragged past my foot. I have a 3 inch bloody bluddy scratch! so naughty

I once had a rat and my cat run across my foot once, very damn scary that was.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I once had a rat and my cat run across my foot once, very damn scary that was.
I saw something black on my carpet one night, as i walked to the bathroom. I thought it was some black cat hair. I picked it up, walked in to the bathroom, and realised it was a huge spider in my hand!!!! The cat had killed it, but sadly it was too HUGE and FAT for her to eat, so she left it there for me.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I've done a great job of distraction today but now i am with myself, and my mind. It hasn't helped that i have had to navigate about 4 x people-pushing-my-buttons.

Bod

Bod

I don't suppose you can ignore the 4 x people then ?