• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

When you are paranoid...

P

PastelKittenX

Born in Portugal, living in the UK (Norfolk)
Do you think everyone is staring at you or following you? I find it too overwhelming when I'm having delusions and paranoid thoughts about people and going to places where there's a lot of people. I act normal, but deep down things seem so, so staged.

Any one relate?

M

MKittenx

i always think someone is staring at me talking about me and saying things about my looks or im ugly or something or other
Btw we both live in norfolk yay lol
i also hate loads of people to be honest i just break down this is why im not going into town while christmas is going around

EdEd

EdEd

I only get somewhat paranoid/frustrated when I am in an environment that other schizophrenics/telepaths are close by or reside.

L

Lab rat

Mine is weird! Seems to come and go in waves oddly

ht46

ht46

Do you think everyone is staring at you or following you? I find it too overwhelming when I'm having delusions and paranoid thoughts about people and going to places where there's a lot of people. I act normal, but deep down things seem so, so staged.

Any one relate?
I think everything is a power game with people in public, that people analyze my every movement and thought. I just try and act right and polite but not too polite.

ht46

ht46

Do you also not understand how to respond to someone else's politeness? I dont know how to reciprocate it and feel awkward and rude. Maybe I'm just rude.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am pretty comfortable out and about. When I was younger it was harder, but i guess i am ok now.

Zero One

Zero One

My paranoia is usually of people watching me or following me and it is usually coupled with hallucinations. I used to get suspicions in the past and sometimes I may feel a little suspicious but I usually have enough of my mind to think past it and know that my suspicions are irrational.