• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

When time stops moving... again

KriegThePsycho

KriegThePsycho

Just a few months ago I had another strange experience.

Set and setting: out and about with my mother and father we found ourselves in the basement of an unfurnished I’m home of my 2nd cousin.

What went down: Me already feeling a bit strange; talking with my parents and cousins, I tell ya what. When I say time stopped, I mean that time literally froze around me... the air froze in place and I was ejected out of my body. Standing still in this foreign land that surrounds me, I look around and see my parents but it’s hard to see clearly as an electrostatic look took over my vision of everything. I could even see the air in front of my make a little storm but without the clouds. I feel this immense lightness in my movements and I felt free of my shackled body. I look back at my dad and he’s standing still, even his face was in the middle of speaking but still frozen. An electrostatic body formed behind his and I SAW... I saw a figure made of electricity put its hand on my fathers shoulder as it stood behind him.. I looked it dead in the face, for it had no eyes, ears or mouth. As I gazed at the creature hold my fathers shoulder, it stared directly at me. I’m not sure how but it did. Me feeling more strange by the second, this place I have found myself in feels familiar. Like a second nature home to me, yet I am in an unimaginable place. Standing still the creature flashes out of existence and I feel a rumbling in my head as I’m torn back into my body and time continues. My mother looks in my direction and gives me a sign to go upstairs.. she tells me I look like I’ve seen a ghost and I’m pale as can be.. later my dad comes to me and says “I’m not sure why.. but I had this feeling to touch the wires in the light socket but something told me not to.” Then I told him the event I had just seen and the rest is history...

this is a real event that I experienced... please let me know what y’all think :)

Z

Zoe1

hi Krieg :welcome:

interesting story. Id be interested to know
what a counsellor or psychologist would make of it
and I hesitate to interpret it myself because I'm not trained
but the meaning might become clear to you
because of having written it down

:grouphug: