When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Pissed off and feeling rubbish about a number of things.
I like to think that people are comfortable talking to me and pride myself on being empathetic, but there's only so much shit I can listen to before I feel like i'm carrying it and it's weighing me down. :low:
Lots of stuff has being stirred in me, feels like a lot of 'old' hurts have been prodded at.

Topcat

Topcat

Feeling a bit crap about life, got lots to be thankful for, and I'm sick of feeling a bit crap about life but I don't seem to be able to stop it happening. I know there's been a run of "bad luck" recently, but I don't even really care about that. Worse things happen at sea. Just sick of the whole thing really.

Topcat

Topcat

I feel weird, like I don't care, and I don't know what I'm doing.

Topcat

Topcat

I feel a bit shite. Tramadol use (abuse) has given me constipation, so I've been taking son's movicol which has kind of worked, but I'm feeling wiped out. Decided not to have tramadol today because I shouldn't really, and I've felt really knackered and a bit down, to the point i took half to wean off a bit. But I haven't felt anything much. Was nearly falling asleep standing up earlier which is unusual, napped on the sofa.
I like the feeling on tramadol, shame it's not good for you!

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

earlier there was what i call a cloud burst the roads were filling up with rain water. and the on coming traffic water was going over the car. so i had to turn back as it was crazy

Topcat

Topcat

I wish I wasn't so afraid, I think my whole life I've been scared, everything comes from this place of fear in the pit of my stomach and it's so hard to move forwards and live.

Topcat

Topcat

Feel a little bit worried, that I've lost something of myself. My brain is quite empty and doesn't work properly like it used to. I spend too much time on the internet, so when I've finished reading my book (as it's on my tablet) I will go cold turkey, except for internet essentials like job hunting. I don't know how long it will take to get my brain back, if it's even possible?

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

I feel a bit shite. Tramadol use (abuse) has given me constipation, so I've been taking son's movicol which has kind of worked, but I'm feeling wiped out. Decided not to have tramadol today because I shouldn't really, and I've felt really knackered and a bit down, to the point i took half to wean off a bit. But I haven't felt anything much. Was nearly falling asleep standing up earlier which is unusual, napped on the sofa.
I like the feeling on tramadol, shame it's not good for you!
I've been through various opiate and opioid struggles for decades... You can always PM me if you need help or wanna talk about it w/ someone who's been there and back and there again. It's not something I generally discuss publicly, but I'm here if you need a chat... no hard feelings or pressure if you don't - but I know where you're coming from... :hug:

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

I'm stuck on an overcrowded ferry in the sun (which I hate - direct, harsh sunlight, at least...) with half of my ass fighting to prop my body up on onto a bench bc 3 extra people just forced themselves onto what is essentially a 2 seater. I'm 5'9/5'10, and have a massive suitcase I'm also wedging against the rim of the deck with my leg. The woman next to me just shot me a glare, even though I've been here for 5 minutes prior to their arrival/hijack... like, lady, I cant shrink myself any smaller. I'm already struggling to inhabit the least amount of physical space possible...

On top of that, I have a splitting headache and greasy hair bc I wasted too much time playing on my phone and listening to music to bother to wash/blowdry my hair and my husband lost our can of "Pssssst!" Dry Shampoo lol... I cant even smoke bc there's a no smoking sign, but am tempted to light up to piss everyone off or just (hopefully) make them all go away.

I sound like a total bitch lol don't I...but I don't care, it's already gonna be "one of those days..." ***sigh***

***sorry, that well exceeded a sentence... gotta work on that lol***

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

Hey Lunar! Cheers for the hug! One your way back atcha...:hug:

Hope you're well and had a lovely bike ride yesterday after ths yucky weather passed xx

Promise to write soon! We're docking atm (thank God!) :BLAH:

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Hey Lunar! Cheers for the hug! One your way back atcha...:hug:

Hope you're well and had a lovely bike ride yesterday after ths yucky weather passed xx

Promise to write soon! We're docking atm (thank God!) :BLAH:
The boy loves his new bike so much, he'd sleep with it if he could :D

Enjoying my peaceful coffee after the pandemonium of the school run. The birds are singing....all's well in the World of Lunar. :hug: xx