When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Have to go into Uni for a seminar, but I'm feeling scared and anxious to go, since it'll be crowded at this time.

BillFish

BillFish

Amused, just been to the shop to get croissants and bacon for my wife, a pay till went down, but when the girl rushed over she farted, it was like trying to hold a conversation in a gas filled room, but I remained a gentlemen throughout :LOL:

aneverson11

aneverson11

Describe how you feel with a sentence...

Tired, fed-up, and very flat, and don't want to get up out of bed.

shaky

shaky

I feel strangely calm and disconnected.
I wasn't enjoying doing the crossword
For the first times in years I feel like meditating - so that's what I'm going to do

Darkred

Darkred

A bit better then I did earlier.:whistle:

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
feel anxious waiting.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Fell like a broken bit off something....

keepsafe

keepsafe

Feel like a broken bit off something....

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel stupid and guilty for my past behavior in real life. I was having severe symptoms, but still feel bad about it. This was about 2-3 years ago.

S

sightseer

Describe how you feel with a sentence...

Ild like to be off my tits and escape my stupid dark mind.but i aint got no money and eating slugs just make yer mouth slimey and nothing else.:-(

N

Nicola398

Shattered, scared, shaky, in a nightmare situation, feeling my brain is an exploding melon, and holding on to life in a dying body. And like a Dr who regenerating out of nowhere and landing in a stranger's house having once lived that stranger's life but having no memory of it and knowing that it is dangerous but not being able to focus on where the danger is coming from and who is a threat and who not.Toasted Crumpet, any insights into how Doctor Who gets on with that?I am frightened for myself and my niece. Can I avert disaster, only if I keep a clear mind ,a cool head and a sane outlook.Yikes, we are doomed!The mistake I made today was not coming on here and talking to someone when I felt alone and isolated,I believed the lie that no one cares and no one is going to help you that I have been fed my whole like by mum and sis.I will feel better when Crisis have been and gone tomorrow.I have my mental health assessment.Sorry this is a big paragraph not a sentence.
Sod it, never mind!Sorry.:sorry:NicolaX

hellokittymad

hellokittymad

Shattered, scared, shaky, in a nightmare situation, feeling my brain is an exploding melon, holding on to life in a dying body, like a Dr who regenerating out of nowhere and landing in a stranger's house having once lived that stranger life but having no memory of it and knowing that it is dangerous but not being able to focus on where the danger is coming from and who is a threat and who not.Toasted any insights into how Doctor Who gets on with that?I am frightened for myself and my niece can I avert disaster only if I keep a clear mind ,a cool head and a sane outlook.Yikes, we are doomed!The mistake I made today was not coming on her and talking to someone when I felt alone and isolated,I believed the lie that no one cares and no one is going to help you that I have been fed my whole like by mum and sis.I will feel better when Crisis have been and gone tomorrow.I have my mental health assessment.Sorry this is a big paragraph not a sentence.
Sod it, never mind!Sorry.:sorry:NicolaX
you have no reason to be sorry *hugs*

hellokittymad

hellokittymad

I feel alone and like i need to hurt myself