When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

feel awful ,but have no right too
want to hibernate throughout summer
too sunny too many people and im miserable
sorry x
I do hope you feel better soon...I feel just the same way in summertime and never met anyone else who ever said this! Sunlight actually makes me feel more anxious. Fortunately, it's raining today, so I feel calmer. Thanks for sharing this!

Topcat

Topcat

I don't feel very good today, or yesterday really. I have a really twitchy reaction to internal stress I think, anything which upsets the balance just a little bit has knock on effects that go on for ages. I don't know how to fix this. Stress is unavoidable in life, and I try to keep a perspective and recognise my reactions and use self help to try and balance myself back out, but it is hard.

Topcat

Topcat

I just want to cry. Trying my hardest to ignore and be calm. But I just want to fucking cry and scream and hurt myself. I HATE some things about my life. I can't fucking stand it, it's so so so hard to keep pretending I'm fine when I'M NOT :cry::cry::cry::cry:

LizBo

LizBo

Can't sleep. Obsessive thoughts of the past repeating itself going round and round. This opportunity for success is scary.

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

I just want to cry. Trying my hardest to ignore and be calm. But I just want to fucking cry and scream and hurt myself. I HATE some things about my life. I can't fucking stand it, it's so so so hard to keep pretending I'm fine when I'M NOT :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Then don't pretend. Seriously. Do this for yourself, and be there for you.

If it is people making you feel you have to pretend, then send them to Halifax. Real friends understand and care.

Topcat

Topcat

Then don't pretend. Seriously. Do this for yourself, and be there for you.

If it is people making you feel you have to pretend, then send them to Halifax. Real friends understand and care.
It's not that easy, it isn't friends it's my kids, my family I have to pretend for. I can't just have a meltdown and give up on my responsibilities :(

Topcat

Topcat

Feel like I'm in some kind of prison. I go to work, I go home. At home I have to be parent and wife. A wife to a husband who I have almost nothing in common with any more, we fight too much and now when we fight it's bad. So it's best to say nothing, but then I spend a lot of time feeling like crap. It's hard to be a parent, there's a lot of guilt. So home is not a place I feel happy. Work is not a place I feel happy. I am just so unhappy so much now, I can't stand it any more :cry:

B

Blooper

I feel exhausted. I fell asleep last night talking to my grandfather who passed away years ago asking him to fetch me while I slept.