When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

Wo
No meds. Offered anti psychotics.. got them from pharmacy to prove id brought them but couldn't take any.. they must of known it might supress them

Offered anti depressants, amil-trip-talinn? Took 3.. had a very bad reaction.

The voices are not really voices. They're personalities. Atleast 4 . One of them is always bullying me, shouting at me, teasing me. But he doesn't talk to me.. i mean we're enemies/best friends.. he looks after me.. im not dead so he must be playing a part in that. Or he keeps me alive because if i die he dies?

Hes a force, hes there. Up there. Watching me. Sometimes i wished he'd just leave me alone 😡 sometimes i want to kill him...

But he is ridiculously clever... without him I'd be an empathetical idiot. Cowering in the corner of the bathroom crying like a fucking baby 🤐
Wow, that's sounds beyond... I can't begin to imagine, but I thank you for bravely sharing with me... I find what you detailed really interesting... Did it start around the same time as the nightmares? Or later?

***If you don't want to get into it, that's totally understandable***

Did you see that recent movie "Split"? Is that movie at all accurate or close to your experience or did you not like it? (If you saw it, that is...)

Not_here

Not_here

Wo

Wow, that's sounds beyond... I can't begin to imagine, but I thank you for bravely sharing with me... I find what you detailed really interesting... Did it start around the same time as the nightmares? Or later?

***If you don't want to get into it, that's totally understandable***

Did you see that recent movie "Split"? Is that movie at all accurate or close to your experience or did you not like it? (If you saw it, that is...)
Lets PM and leave this thread for others

P

Prince Charming

Though times Worse ones when I lose my temper really badly over nothing really major.(But getting better)🐕😍

T

Tomorrows a new day

pissed off for over 20 years, but i tell you something, i never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have an illness i can't control and it's not my fault

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Feel like I'm stuck,
Neva struck with any luck ,
No one cares,
No one really gives a ****

So fed up with life

Topcat

Topcat

Feel a bit crap and socially lonely. I mean my kids are here so I'm not alone but having to be mum is not the same. Don't feel like doing anything or going anywhere. Very fed up with lots of things. Nothing positive to work towards.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

awake most of the night- just what am i going back to ....

N

natalie

In answer to the topic question' the going gets tough I'd say! I'd been away on hols, and ended up at the s tarting and throughout the holiday not well with a bad cold, bad cough, and too much paranoia, and some anxieties.

Now back at home? I am much much better on both counts, bad cough and cold, and better with mental health, though overnight I couldn't get a decent amount of sleep for some strange reason.

R

rigglandhudd

Lonely with noone to understand what I'm going through and how I feel . Noone to tell my thoughts to and get a sense of satification that people understand,I'm doing good,I'm taking right or okay situations in life and doing my best and nothing to be ashamed of. That I shouldn't be doing this ,that or the other to improve life and make worthwhile

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

Lonely with noone to understand what I'm going through and how I feel . Noone to tell my thoughts to and get a sense of satification that people understand,I'm doing good,I'm taking right or okay situations in life and doing my best and nothing to be ashamed of. That I shouldn't be doing this ,that or the other to improve life and make worthwhile
yeah sure know that one and today i was around someone who talks excessively about their fantastic achievements in every detail o_O oh yeah and a fb life as well

Topcat

Topcat

I can't believe it's only Monday, I hate the weeks, I hate the repetition of the same shit every day. I was thinking things could change and be better, but I've realised that's wishful thinking, so it's just going to be the same. I can't change anything. And everything is just bound to get worse. And I'm ungrateful for not just being thankful for what I do have, like a spoilt brat.

Topcat

Topcat

I'm feeling really shit today, my mood just dumped. And I feel weird in my head, like when you're drunk and things aren't quite right. It doesn't help when husband talks to me like a complete c**t.
Fucking sick of it.

Topcat

Topcat

Feeling like shite today. Called in sick to work, been so tired all day I tried to have a nap. Been eating crap for days and want to throw up. Life's crap.