When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

Topcat

Topcat

And when talking about your home, and he doesn't consider our house his home, I say the phrase "home is where the heart is" and he says that's not here, I feel like FUCK YOU THEN

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Arghgghhhh :stomp:
Had a shit night's sleep last night, took me forever to drift off and when I did I had shitty dreams about a shitty person who I resent dreaming about.
And I don't know if someone has moved into the flat below me but there's such a racket coming from somewhere. AND I looked out the window and some silly bitch is leaving her fag ends in the car park (i'm a smoker as well but I don't leave my ends as litter on the ground).
Sometimes I get so angry that I get suicidal thoughts. Like, FUCK THIS I'M OUT OF HERE.

Gosh, it's the little things that make me want to fly off the handle. Some people are such fucking cretins.
The ironic thing is this fag end litter bug looks like a total hippy - dreadlocks and all - which adds an extra layer of annoyance because that seems to hypocritical to present yourself as an alternative type and then be a complete cretin.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

learning to not let other people tell me 'how it is' it might be so for them but i no longer need to collude.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

trying so hard not to laugh at that man who was doing an impression of donald duck in the flatulance department

Topcat

Topcat

Feel a bit gross. Binge purge, binge purge two days in a row :( should have better self control

DepressedCoconut

DepressedCoconut

I feel many things, i feel misunderstood, stupid, confused, overwhelmed, guilt, fear and many others all throughout a single day, everyday, im all over the place and some days, i wish i would die since im too afraid to kill myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
blacksmoke

blacksmoke

I feel many things, i feel misunderstood, stupid, confused, overwhelmed, guilt, fear and many others all throughout a single day, everyday, im all over the place and some days, i wish i would die since im too afraid to kill myself.
hello DepressedCoconut and welcome and sorry that you are so stressed

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

get so busy that even acute ongoing anxiety finally gets knackered

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

gee dont need folk to keep trying to invite themselves around and long winded phone messages. please i just need to ...

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am listening to the sobbing woman again. I am becoming more efficient at ignoring it, but it is still draining after all these years.

Topcat

Topcat

I hate waking up lately. I don't like having no plans for a day, no reason to get out of bed, no 'timetable' to follow. Equally I don't like having no choice but to get out of bed and do all the things to get kids ready for school and me ready for a job that I dislike. Yet I hate staying in bed and feeling like I'm wasting time. I've got things I can do, but I don't want to do them. I'm laying here in bed but I don't want to be here.

LORD VANLIFE

LORD VANLIFE

ACCOUNT CLOSED
more of a rant ..

i've seen a few people of the net , over the weekend - who turned out not be like what they pro try and turned out to be conformist types and bored .

i'm finding it really hard at my age to make any type of connection with possible friends or even a partner to play out with .

my last relationship , was based on a con ... she said she wanted things/adventure/learn etc turned out she was okay with washing up and going to the pub .. and happy when i was depressed just on sofa and in bed doing nothing while she would clean , watch drama and go to the pub . going on breaks , holidays she had no intreat really , unless drink was involved and felt very much by myself and their was no input from her .. 2 years passed by and thought this going no where and called it day and felt better .

so yes , i'm finding it hard to find people who are themselves in a way rather than being molded by past relationships etc .

i feel like i'm being constantly conned , by people saying something they are not & about .

feel like i've wasted time yet again , by deceiving people

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Pissed off and feeling rubbish about a number of things.
I like to think that people are comfortable talking to me and pride myself on being empathetic, but there's only so much shit I can listen to before I feel like i'm carrying it and it's weighing me down. :low:
Lots of stuff has being stirred in me, feels like a lot of 'old' hurts have been prodded at.

Topcat

Topcat

Feeling a bit crap about life, got lots to be thankful for, and I'm sick of feeling a bit crap about life but I don't seem to be able to stop it happening. I know there's been a run of "bad luck" recently, but I don't even really care about that. Worse things happen at sea. Just sick of the whole thing really.

Topcat

Topcat

I feel weird, like I don't care, and I don't know what I'm doing.