When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

write

write

Hey Write

I hope you didn't just decide to stop everything all at once yourself....

The side-effects of doing that are supposed to be really bad....

It can cause insomnia as you mentioned and increased suicidal thoughts which you also mention....

If you're not under medical attention write, please do contact your GP and discuss a safe way to stop meds....

I know that you don't care very much for your life at the moment, but please hang in there.... a little pin prick of light is all you need for hope....

:hug:
Thanks shadow, my GP does know I stopped x

Shadow-one

Shadow-one

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
I feel...........mostly alone when things are tough because I keep everything to myself.... It's just always been my way and I find it extremely difficult now to share things even with my family....

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

I feel...........mostly alone when things are tough because I keep everything to myself.... It's just always been my way and I find it extremely difficult now to share things even with my family....
Hi Shadow,
I do the same keep things to myself, by sharing it helps family understand us better.
Take care

FunkTheFear

FunkTheFear

I feel absolutely rubbish. Physically poorly, my heads in a mess giving me anxiety. Crying last night. Just feel crap. Watched a film with suicide in and it’s made me question so much.

FunkTheFear

FunkTheFear

Feel like the world is a horrible, shitty, scary place, and I'm sick of life getting harder and harder.

Hopefuloldie

Hopefuloldie

Think we're in the same boat at the mo. Hope the life raft still works. Big hugs to you, I hope tomorrow is a bit better xx
Hugs to you too, Funk - experience tells me that this won't last forever - I just hope that it is short lived for both of us xx

FunkTheFear

FunkTheFear

Quick fix to overwhelming negativity/increasingly dark thoughts... I am fkin stoned. Need to feel as off my head as possible because my head is not the best place to be.

Hopefuloldie

Hopefuloldie

Quick fix to overwhelming negativity/increasingly dark thoughts... I am fkin stoned. Need to feel as off my head as possible because my head is not the best place to be.
Ha - several glasses of wine for me. I know I'll regret it later though. Just remind yourself it won't last forever x

FunkTheFear

FunkTheFear

Ha - several glasses of wine for me. I know I'll regret it later though. Just remind yourself it won't last forever x
Booze makes me ill more often than not (which is probably a good thing lol) and always makes me feel worse. Hope you're ok later on x

FunkTheFear

FunkTheFear

Today I feel physically sick, tired, like my limbs are made of lead and had an uncomfortable buzzing head this morning - gone now though. I didn't sleep well, bad dreams. I have managed to get a few things done, but still feel useless.

Hopefuloldie

Hopefuloldie

Today I feel physically sick, tired, like my limbs are made of lead and had an uncomfortable buzzing head this morning - gone now though. I didn't sleep well, bad dreams. I have managed to get a few things done, but still feel useless.
Sorry to hear that, Funk - not a good day here either. Hallucinations, hopelessness and tears. Let's hope that tomorrow starts an upwards swing xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I feel like there's only one way out........
Hey, I saw on another one of your posts that you've had a full-on kind of day.
Although I don't know what's happened, I get the impression it's important for you to try and be kind to yourself.
I know things don't miraculously improve overnight, but I hope you can get some rest and that you feel better tomorrow. :hug1: