When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

thanks there exyz but i am up shit* creak it seems cant think past now really to many what ifs. tommorow is just too much of a 10 ton truck over a 1 ton bridge or maybe that is jhust the anxiety talking

exyz

exyz

Sorry keep pressing like still...essential tremor unfriendly buttons grr
Sh*t creek sounds grim. I know you always talk a bit cryptic like on here but I'm bothered for you. Send me a private message if you want... I am a fair listener and two heads are better than one and all that....
What can I do to help?

Valka

Valka

*looks at thread title*

Pretty lonely and like I'm just floating around, not going anywhere. Wondering if I'll actually do anything today, or just waste it looking at random Youtube videos or such rubbish. Rinse and repeat...

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am greatly improved this evening. I am much more resettled. I am wearing my bands which I once discovered, help to control my anxieties, much better than medication, I'll assure, and even more so, will be listening to more musical style of musicals.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

megirl

megirl

I'm too exhausted,so I avoid seeing people, then having to go back to bed throughout the day

Shadow-one

Shadow-one

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
I think I might have run out of chances today... Nervously awaiting tomorrow :(

write

write

Decide being poisoned, come off meds, result is no sleep increased ptsd stuff and wanting to die more. I do not help self.

Shadow-one

Shadow-one

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
Decide being poisoned, come off meds, result is no sleep increased ptsd stuff and wanting to die more. I do not help self.
Hey Write

I hope you didn't just decide to stop everything all at once yourself....

The side-effects of doing that are supposed to be really bad....

It can cause insomnia as you mentioned and increased suicidal thoughts which you also mention....

If you're not under medical attention write, please do contact your GP and discuss a safe way to stop meds....

I know that you don't care very much for your life at the moment, but please hang in there.... a little pin prick of light is all you need for hope....

:hug: