When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Wondering if I'm actually a psychopath.

I can't possibly be because I feel tons of empathy, fear, anxiety and I have devastatingly low self-esteem which all contradict the profile of psychopathy. But still... I feel very cruel, evil and bloodthirsty. :scratcheshead:

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Wondering if I'm actually a psychopath.

I can't possibly be because I feel tons of empathy, fear, anxiety and I have devastatingly low self-esteem which all contradict the profile of psychopathy. But still... I feel very cruel, evil and bloodthirsty. :scratcheshead:
You no psychopath :hug1:

But if you were, join me, and we shall conquer the universe :evil:

shaky

shaky

Sort of calm, sort of 'at a distance' like my emotions have gone somewhere else for a while.

BillFish

BillFish

Happy and contented, slightly tired.Driven 75 miles today to keep the family at work. After pacing around at the clinic and going into one, I went to tescos, ikea, sainburys, and b&q to find something to photograph then finally felt like a middle aged man again and not a disability case, looks like good old ebay is the way to go again for the items I need.

apple

apple

It's 1.30am and I feel alert and I don't feel right. I've been doing more the past few weeks, plus have been thinking lots.

Darkred

Darkred

I just woke up at 1:30am and it took me forever to get out of bed cause really cold and lacking motivation :yuck:

Electric

Electric

Darkred, for what do you need motivation at 1:30 am?! Cleaning the house, doing the laundry? Or is it lack on motivation to stay in bed? :peace:

Here it is almost 9 pm and I have planned to be in bed early. I feel kind of empty... I miss some one, that really sucks.

Darkred

Darkred

I thought that while typing it :LOL: I've already cleaned the place the other day I guess I just mean having to use my brain for thing's like making food and trying to entertain myself with no one to speak to and nothing to do :sleepy2: Good old ground hog day in hospital

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I feel like I'm in a lot of pain. I can't rely on anybody. I've ruined so many things. I should ruin myself.

Darkred

Darkred

I'm in the middle of reading all my posts I made on a different forum for mental health 5 years ago and it's left me feeling a bit weird and nostalgic as it was just before I ended up in hospital. I find it so strange how I was able to write masssssive posts replying to people and to be sooo helpful and understanding compared to how I am now...

It's also left me feeling slightly sad as I was struggling with alcohol at the time so I don't remember writing half of what I did but now reading it I can see how much I struggled.

Sorry not one sentence but I'm feeling quite a few things.