When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel okay. As I walked back from the p-doc appt. I could hear some voices. But now it is much quieter. Hoping it will get better.

aneverson11

aneverson11

Will pray for you for it to get better, don't know if he listens to me at the moment though.
I feel flat, but stable.

hellokittymad

hellokittymad

Will pray for you for it to get better, don't know if he listens to me at the moment though.
I feel flat, but stable.
He always listens :)

I feel upset because I don't feel believed in

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
low. life is impossible.

Darkred

Darkred

I feel okay I guess, been avoiding thing's I know will annoy me and doing thing's instead of procrastinating but I'am almost ready for bed. (loving the weather)

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
I feel pent up, scared, sad and happy-ish...all at the same time.
Welcome to the forum Princess Pea :welcome: Sorry you've got such a mix of feelings going on.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

i feel naked.......... o_O

Darkred

Darkred

went from feeling okay and energetic to just bluguhguhguhgugh cant be fucked with anything now just staring at the bloody laptop screen and forum for no reason.

N

Nicola398

Been in a dissasocciative state all morning since I got up and I am clutter sorting in the house which is bringing back repressed trauma memories.Just bringing myself out of it with music sounds, rap like.
Periods of foggy vision and lost dangerous emotional states,chaotic internal world,physical exhaustion.
I think my real life function will get stronger.How do I feel in a sentence?

Lost,lonely and confused, relieved I have this forum and my computer, still in disbelief that I have manage to dump my entire family of origin in 4 days, frightened by what they may try to do to me next, defeated cos my sister will now get all my mum's money.!

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

i feel cozy under the duvet