When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Hey Helena big hugz, one day at a time.

I rekon you will be a rich happy girl pretty soon. ;)

I can see it in my tea leaves.
how soon is pretty soon? can i sue you if you and your tea leaves are wrong. then i will be rich and a third there. :p

B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
how soon is pretty soon? can i sue you if you and your tea leaves are wrong. then i will be rich and a third there. :p

Well they are PG Tips Tea Leaves and they have never let me down yet Helena.;)

But if you end up sueing me then is it ok if we set up a Payment Plan for £1 a month as I am pretty boracic lint (Skint) :drunk:

I am just an old lady tea leaf reader with very little revenue!:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

hellokittymad

hellokittymad

i feel like i was brave
i feel stressed though too

M

mumdownunder

Exhausted - am so drained. I thought I slept well last night

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

How do I feel? I feel horrible, I feel like I'm pregnant but it's a cruel thing. I'm not pregnant. I should be huge pregnant and almost meeting my child. If I didn't know better, I would think I'm pregnant. But I'm not. I can't be.

Electric

Electric

I feel very strange. The person that I like so much, came to visit me tonight and we sat down and talked. The strange part is, dat I didn't feel that much butterflies as I used to. I wonder why not.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Hey Lincoln was just wondering if you've had grief counselling to help you deal with your loss' at all?. I know people think miscarriages are not that big a deal, the grief can be the same as losing anyone else close to you that you love. Glad to here you are going to ask your mum for help with the doctors.