When things are tough-describe how you feel with a sentence...

M

mumdownunder

Hi all,

I have closed the original thread in the chill out cafe and created two "describe how you feel with a sentence" threads. A new one in the chillout cafe and another in experiences.

The aim of the chill out cafe has always been for some time out from mental health struggles and a bit of light hearted "banter" so is therefore not the right place to express mental health struggles/ emotional distress. Everyone needs and deserves support so if you don't want to start your own thread or just need a short vent then this thread can be that place.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel okay. Like John Nash, I accept that my hallucinations are not real. They are not real people. So I can let them disappear in the distance.

shaky

shaky

I feel inspired today - Getting things done - except my mind is a bit flighty, finding it hard to settle on what is the most important thing that I should be getting done.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
hopeless about the situation i am in and the future.

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Describe how you feel with a sentence...

Alone in a house full of people and a desire to not be here anymore

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If this has to happen at least give it a different name like,

How do you feel mentally right now?

Or something along those lines so the two are shown to be different threads and people won't mistakenly post in the wrong one and then think they have done something wrong it's moved into the right thread.

Also I feel it should be stickied as well as the emotion one amathus just posted.

apple

apple

I feel achy, tired, stressed and depressed. I wanted to do something today, but then I got caught up with an application for funding towards a course which took a lot longer than expected and which was tiring, and now it's already four thirty five. I have stomach ache and I think its because I ate either cottage cheese or too many olives.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
disappointed but relived as the doc who i saw on fri who was very nice and i wanted to see again is not available for weeks. he said to see him in a week. oh well.

Rowan

Rowan

I feel so tired and the talk about chocolate has made me crave some, lucky I have some choc gold coins in the biscuit tin.

Darkred

Darkred

Just feeling a bit tired and lonely.