• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

When They Test You (TRIGGER WARNING)

N

NoOne5

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Does that ever make you angry? Whenever you get diagnosed with a mental illness they start gas lighting you. Provoking you. Threatening you. Using and abusing you. Questioning you. Then calling you crazy for reacting the way you do! Well it's hard to not react that way when they are the ones driving you crazy. It's like they want you to feel that way. They want to break you so badly that you are too exhausted to fight back anymore. They want you to commit suicide. They want to look bad so they can pretend they love you infront of other people then use and abuse you as slaves and paychecks. :stomp: :stomp::stomp:

N

NoOne5

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Everyone and anyone?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Bloods test ecg BP full works fighting to go Mental Health Experiences 5
S lifes a weird test Mental Health Experiences 5
dermild Intelligence Test Mental Health Experiences 9
katya MBTI personality test? Mental Health Experiences 31
RainbowHeartz blood test results Mental Health Experiences 8
K Question in personality test Mental Health Experiences 6
Fairy Lucretia worried about test for aspergers. Will CMHT not want to see me anymore? Mental Health Experiences 13
F Brainiac stress test Mental Health Experiences 5
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING!!! Discusses long term physical abuse and SA*** My abusive mom is forcing me to forgive and make up with my abusive brother Mental Health Experiences 2
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING: homophobic and transphobic, a threaten to rape*** I was bullied by hundred of homophobes on TikTok for defending LGBTQA+ right Mental Health Experiences 24
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING: discussed animal cruelty*** my family abused my emotional support animal. Mental Health Experiences 12
Livingsacrifice Movies That Trigger Strong Emotions Mental Health Experiences 15
L *** Trigger warning *** discusses suicide Mental Health Experiences 3
Sloshiceangel I was mentally abused by a classmate *TRIGGER WARNING* *SUICIDICAL THOUGHTS IS MENTIONED* Mental Health Experiences 3
I How do you cope with your dark side? Trigger Warning - contains explicit aggression Mental Health Experiences 1
L Trigger!! Partner blaming me for him being offf work due to my mental health!! Mental Health Experiences 13
Marrex The Battles in my mind (insert trigger warning here) Mental Health Experiences 7
N Why Are Emotional People Mocked And Bullied(TRIGGER WARNING) Mental Health Experiences 3
S It broke me this time *trigger warning: SA* Mental Health Experiences 14
T Trigger warning/is this it? Mental Health Experiences 25
N I Don't Understand (Trigger Warning?) Mental Health Experiences 4
T Cursed/trigger warning/helpless Mental Health Experiences 2
T Back in hospital/trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 22
D my biggest mistake and heaviest regret. (trigger warning: mention of suicide and SH) Mental Health Experiences 1
T Trigger warning possibly/had enough Mental Health Experiences 5
Pasztecik My family story trigger warning. Mental Health Experiences 5
T Confession/trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 13
T Badly hurt/TRIGGER warning Mental Health Experiences 11
T Unbelievably bad service /trigger warning/signs/not getting help Mental Health Experiences 58
T Absence update/hospital .../trigger warning/seriously Mental Health Experiences 2
T Trigger warning/ Mental Health Experiences 11
T Trigger warning... Mental Health Experiences 24
ask92 Dad doesn't remember abusing me. Trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 29
DwarfRabbit Am I over-dramatizing? Trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 3
H The last week... Trigger Warning - Eating Mental Health Experiences 1
G Will Things Ever Be Okay? (TRIGGER WARNING - SEXUAL ABUSE/RAPE) Mental Health Experiences 3
M I was almost attacked trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 9
I Help with OCD **Trigger warning - mentions sexual abuse subjected to as a child** Mental Health Experiences 4
D Trigger from recent news Mental Health Experiences 2
iCantFeelMyHeart Could this contribute to my trauma or trigger my ptsd? Mental Health Experiences 1
Confusedandanxious Need to get my experiences out. Trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 2
B I'm sorry... I want to talk something serious... Trigger warning. Mental Health Experiences 6
valleygirl ***Possible Trigger*** A nightmare I've had before Mental Health Experiences 1
C I feel my life slipping from my hands... Abuse trigger! Mental Health Experiences 1
K I honestly don't know whats going on in my head Trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 1
M *trigger warning* I think I was raped... Mental Health Experiences 9
S Stigma at it's worse TRIGGER Warning Mental Health Experiences 2
W Trigger warning Understanding and coming to grips with who, or what, I am Mental Health Experiences 4
T *TRIGGER WARNING* I feel numb and can't stop fantasizing about death Mental Health Experiences 4
L *trigger warning* suicidal Mental Health Experiences 9