• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

When the voices talk back??

I

Its all real

Just saying, it felt like voices first time but then it went on into a full, yet very brief, conversation. He/she told me I have the "keys" what does that even mean honestly? Then I asked how long I would be alive (because I thought I was about to die soon)...and he/she said until the end of the earth. Took 1.5 years to get over that. And ya, I left this plane of existence and had visions like crazy for 3 days. Totally sober whole time

I

Its all real

And just fyi I am 44 now, 42 when "it" happened. No history of anything mental health. Bachelors in electrical engineering, masters in systems engineering @ 17 year career in Department of Defense (ya that is over soon). Raised 2 kids, have healthy long relationships. Just know it is real, finding a way to function in this world is the biggest challenge I have ever faced

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
When I hear mine I don't have the balls to have a conversation because I feel like they would have more power over me.

I

Its all real

I was terrified at first (as anyone would be), then just kinda pissed I had to figure out what I was told. Been silence since Feb 2018 in Colorado Springs. Ohh the places we will go!