When God Is Evil and Attacking You?

L

linus

I think it must be tough for you having all these feelings. Are you able to have some insight for your mental health issues?

S

sallimae76

I just wonder if he is trying to get me to kill myself?

Z

Zoe1

Sallimae please dont listen to him
you have so much to offer to this world

you could use your legal skills
to advocate for people with voices

and we love you !

:hug5:

N

nohope4u

The film "The Prodigies" has teached us a bit about living in a war and so does "Shining" <3

S

sallimae76

I believe orgies are an abomination. It is an abomination that I am not allowed to make my sex and sexuality choices for myself.

S

sallimae76

Fucking animals trying to dictate sex for a human woman. If this world wanted sex slaves, you should have NEVER freed us. Fucking shameful!!!

S

sallimae76

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE MY OWN SEXUAL CHOICES!!!! FUCKING ANIMAL!!!! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A VIRGIN OR TO ONLY WANT ONE SEX PARTNER IN LIFE -- MY HUSBAND!!!!

N

nohope4u

I didn't understand that. No sexual abuse of children cannot be tolerated in any way and I am fighting daily against it, so you know my side !

Z

Zoe1

well that is what she is talking about !

N

nohope4u

She is talking about staying a virgin until late 40s and calling people without her moral standard an abomination. And obviously she is fighted on that very very hard so I try to make her understand she can find resource in forgiveness and acceptation of others people pasts difficulty!!!!

Z

Zoe1

that is not what she said , she was talking about child abuse
I believe what she says
and she need to vent, not to be told she ought to forgive them !

N

nohope4u

re-read her please from the beginning, she suffers because she is hearing some kind of mockery of her virgin state and voices told her everyone has a high sex drive instead. I know her past of child abuse and have comforted her here everytime she mentionned it that it's not her fault and should not and cannot be accepted for anything else than her being the victim instead of feeling guilt, I know my side too.

R

Ramson mash

I think what nohope was saying was that you have to look within, and realise whether you are projecting positively or negatively. I agree that if Sallimae tried to conquer her demons with positive acceptance and forgiveness, she would hopefully not be in such a mental state.
Most people want to help. And have thier own perspective on these problems from experience. Personally i think @nohope4u explains it far better than me.

Remember Sallimae, you are with us and we want to help you. First step? Trust others words from experience. No one of us can or will hurt you from here. But i bet you lots of people can help you
Take care and i really hope to speak with you when we have made progress. Lots of love from Ramson