• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

When did your schizophrenia first start and was there any previous mental health issues before?

TDCI1994

TDCI1994

I'm currently in a crisis at the moment

Jolly

Jolly

Welcome. I can’t help with your situation but I am sure there will be plenty on the forum who would be able help you. I am so sorry you are suffering. Would you like to elaborate on your crisis if not that is okay.

TDCI1994

TDCI1994

Thanks for fast reply and appreciate any help from you guys 😊. I've been suffering from Severe OCD, anti social personality disorder and manic depression for the last 15 years started at school. Recently over the last year everything has turned into suffering from catatonic schizophrenia. I'm currently on quetiapine diazepam and antidepressants.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Maybe you would like to tune in to my Talk Show?

'Interview with a schizophrenic' on Spotify, Apple, Google and Youtube

Jolly

Jolly

I hope you have support at this awful time. I know lockdown (the 3rd one in particular) has got to me. I suffer health anxiety as well as GAD. Also a little agoraphobic and depression. I was fine well okay in October but then it hit me like a brick. This is a lovely forum with lovely people. I am sure you will get the support on here as well xx

Jolly

Jolly

Hi lord Burt. Looked for it but could not find it. There was a guy with glasses on. Was that you x

TDCI1994

TDCI1994

Seems like a great place to share and help one another the lockdown hasn't bothered me due to I'm so anti social it hasn't made any difference I've got a daughter that I am not allowed to see due to a toxic ex no brothers and sisters or friends sort of joined in a last resort to have human interaction which I'm extremely lacking, and on verge of sucide which appears so soothing at the moment. I want to relate to other people's experiences with mental health issues which I'd love to help anyone experiencing similar experiences. 😊 X

TDCI1994

TDCI1994

Anybody know which is the most active forms on here?

Daybreak

Daybreak

I had generalized anxiety disorder before I developed schizophrenia.

P

pratmodi

I was a very outgoing and fun loving guy in late teen years. As soon as I turned 18, within months, I was experiencing very very very unusual and strange things. It was back in 2009. I suffered all these years. I never thought it could be an illness! In 2017, I decided to go to pdoc for peace of mind. I thought he will write a pill and that would do it. Instead, after some diagnostic tests and talking about what I feel, 4 doctors gave me one diagnosis - Paranoid Schizophrenia. It sucks that I suffered all these years.

K

karl7

prior to getting sz at 26, i had major depression, ocd and some social anxiety......in truth i dropped out of college due tp social anxiety and also coupled with the fact i was being bullied.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

I wasn't diagnosed until I was 32, but looking back I was probably showing symptoms about 5 years before. I still managed to hold down a job for those years. I put it mainly to a lot of weed and amphetamine. I suffered depressioh and anxiety for a lot of years, right back to early childhood. My first attempt at ending my own life was when I was 5 down to bullying at school. I got slapped around for and told not to be so bloody stupid.

Passionflower

Passionflower

I wasn't diagnosed schiz until late but had depression and anxiety and voices etc for years before hand. I even saw a psychologist and psychiatrist while in school.