• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What's Your Poison?

A

akg69

Me, I enjoy a cocktail of tramadol and tamazipan.. It clears the anxiety right up!!
However I need to find something that I can rid the anxieties with but still be able to work :/

I'm also thinking of going back on to ad's (citalopram). It's actually the only time in my life I remember where I was at least a little level headed.

I'm tempted to try Oxycontin too. I have a load after my mum died in August last year from the big C.

I know it sounds like I'm advocating drug use, I'm really not. But it's the only thing that helps me get through things sometimes. Either drugs or alcohol. Or both. Without it I'm just a nervous mass of anxiety quivering in my own skin.

I used to take a lot of Ecstasy too a few years back which I actually really enjoyed.

D

Dottyone

My poison is Life , i find it repeats on me and gives me terrible after effects.

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Does pizza and fizzy juice count? I eat/drink too much of it and it'll probably make me fat one day when my fast metabolism wears off.

As for alcohol, I'm really fond of Bailey's Irish Cream. I never used to drink alcohol, but it's been a rough year. :(

I should be more careful because people with my kind of mental/emotional state can be quite vurnable to alcohol abuse.

A

akg69

Does pizza and fizzy juice count? I eat/drink too much of it and it'll probably make me fat one day when my fast metabolism wears off.

As for alcohol, I'm really fond of Bailey's Irish Cream. I never used to drink alcohol, but it's been a rough year. :(

I should be more careful because people with my kind of mental/emotional state can be quite vurnable to alcohol abuse.
What's your kind of mental state? If you don't mind me asking. I guess food counts, yes. It can be a drug to a lot of people.

L

lovagemuffin

my poison coffee tea and food
your medicating your feelings the idea is not to medicate yourself into a stupor but to sort through why you need to take them and what you can do about it.

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

What's your kind of mental state? If you don't mind me asking. I guess food counts, yes. It can be a drug to a lot of people.
Haven't had a proper diagnosis yet, but I suspect it might be something like Borderline Personality Disorder or maybe a mood disorder. At the very least I suffer from a lot of anxiety and depression.

L

lovagemuffin

brat is either into heavy metal or hes a magpie. price of gold will go up so why not silver/