• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Whats your biggest fear?

• Thread starter 00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)
  • Start date
00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I’m sorry. Have you told your doctor? I had this. It was a certain medication.

P

paige1992

Yes told them they said to stop the antidepressants which I did coz it was giving me blurred vision then 2 months down the line my eyes still playing up ,see floater,dots,flashes but had my
Eyes checked 5 times and a OCT scan in the last month everything is okay I just can’t get it I’m my head then my symptoms get worse because I’m working my self up. It’s hard not
To because I’m constantly worrying so it’s like a vicious circle!

Yes told them they said to stop the antidepressants which I did coz it was giving me blurred vision then 2 months down the line my eyes still playing up ,see floater,dots,flashes but had my
Eyes checked 5 times and a OCT scan in the last month everything is okay I just can’t get it I’m my head then my symptoms get worse because I’m working my self up. It’s hard not
To because I’m constantly worrying so it’s like a vicious circle!
Do some good research and reach out to your general practitioner. You might need a new pair of glasses or some drops.

I always look up my medications oh that reminds me I have to take mine.

try not to stress, I know it feels weird getting off of medication.

are you in therapy?

P

paige1992

I’ve had a new pair of glasses. There saying it’s my anxiety giving me the vision coz I’m content thinking about it which makes it blurry ,fuzzy. I’ve had all test on my eyes everything okay , had blood test thats good to. It’s like they tell me I’m ok then il be ok for the day or afternoon then the next day it hits me
Again and I’m worried , scaring myself . Don’t want to be like this it’s taking over my life

_________Blindness

@paige1992 i hope your sight is forever good 😌 and that you feel better. And every time you get anxiety you think of calm times and peace.

irwin

irwin

I'm afraid of boredom. I think that would be the worst part about being poor; you wouldn't have money to do anything or have hobbies.

I’m scared of being scared :panic:

P

phoenixdown

my biggest fear is stagnating in life not going through the process of doing things like forming a relationship, having a family of my own. also talking to other people verbally is a irrational fear I have, well it is more to do with not being able to focus and think clearly to talk to people, I am also fearful of getting cancer and everyone close to me dying. Progressively through my life I am losing them all it seems, as time passes it just gets sadder more depression each and every day my mothers partner now has cancer with days or weeks left, as did my uncle and father in the past, all that remains now is a empty shell of a person I am and my brother who is going through unexplained problems mentally and physically and my mum has worrying pains to get checked out and if they are not with me I am totally alone, I am barely functioning myself my thoughts are distant and hazy I feel all hope has gone for a meaningful future, I've never had a relationship with anyone and cant form them i end up shutting everyone out until i am forgotten about. also lost my job since school leaving age in march because of this pandemic, I don't know what else to say in my mid 30's now, i am just basically trying to keep calm taking 1 day at a time trying to think in the present moment but thinking is just doing my head in sleep is my only relief in life and that keeps getting interrupted I randomly wake up in middle of the night gasping for breath or feeling great panic like I'm about to die most nights. sorry for rambling on but had to vent it somehow

L

lifecangetbetter

being raped while homeless. they go together in my book. homeless females get raped, its like guaranteed

IDK whats with all the questions?? is this the Spanish inquisition???
no more like a moment in time, one you dont forget. or something like that. what a girl cant ask a question jeezz... at least the thread is still alive. i wanna keep going. haha i have a whole new list of fears.