• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Whats your biggest fear?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I’m sorry. Have you told your doctor? I had this. It was a certain medication.

P

paige1992

Yes told them they said to stop the antidepressants which I did coz it was giving me blurred vision then 2 months down the line my eyes still playing up ,see floater,dots,flashes but had my
Eyes checked 5 times and a OCT scan in the last month everything is okay I just can’t get it I’m my head then my symptoms get worse because I’m working my self up. It’s hard not
To because I’m constantly worrying so it’s like a vicious circle!

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Yes told them they said to stop the antidepressants which I did coz it was giving me blurred vision then 2 months down the line my eyes still playing up ,see floater,dots,flashes but had my
Eyes checked 5 times and a OCT scan in the last month everything is okay I just can’t get it I’m my head then my symptoms get worse because I’m working my self up. It’s hard not
To because I’m constantly worrying so it’s like a vicious circle!
Do some good research and reach out to your general practitioner. You might need a new pair of glasses or some drops.

I always look up my medications oh that reminds me I have to take mine.

try not to stress, I know it feels weird getting off of medication.

are you in therapy?

P

paige1992

I’ve had a new pair of glasses. There saying it’s my anxiety giving me the vision coz I’m content thinking about it which makes it blurry ,fuzzy. I’ve had all test on my eyes everything okay , had blood test thats good to. It’s like they tell me I’m ok then il be ok for the day or afternoon then the next day it hits me
Again and I’m worried , scaring myself . Don’t want to be like this it’s taking over my life

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

_________Blindness

@paige1992 i hope your sight is forever good 😌 and that you feel better. And every time you get anxiety you think of calm times and peace.

irwin

irwin

I'm afraid of boredom. I think that would be the worst part about being poor; you wouldn't have money to do anything or have hobbies.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I’m scared of being scared :panic:

B

bracknelson

Fear of height, I can't see downward from a huge building.