• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Whats your biggest fear?

• Thread starter 00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)
  • Start date
LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Seriously my fears have come true this lifetime. I hope to live the rest of my life without fear.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I have a lot fears and most are silly, but I'm afraid of what will happen when my mom dies. I know I won't be able to handle it.
That seems to be a big fear here... a lot of members have written this. It’s always hard to lose a loved one. I still miss my grandparents and it’s been close to ten years. I still miss holidays and birthdays so... yeah difficult time of the year.

Seriously my fears have come true this lifetime. I hope to live the rest of my life without fear.
Which fears are these Burt? Would you like to talk about it? I’m here.

:panic:I’m sorry to hear... anything particular... like I said my big one is fire. Do you have anything like that?

F

Flim Flim

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:panic:I’m sorry to hear... anything particular... like I said my big one is fire. Do you anything like that?
I'm scared of heights. And as others are saying, i'm scared of my parents dying soon.
How come fire? Have you had a bad experience before?

I'm scared of heights. And as others are saying, i'm scared of my parents dying soon.
How come fire? Have you had a bad experience before?
Yes death is a big fear for pretty much everyone... but yes I was in a large house fire and got away with some large burns on my hands 🙌 ... I get scared sometimes I’ll be trapped in another one but this one will be bigger. I am concerned about the exits in my place at all times and always worried about stuff being in front of heating boards. So yeah fire is scary because it can do a lot of damage in such little time. If I could I’d post a picture of my hands to show everyone but it would be graphic. It took 3 years to get my mobility full again and they aren’t as crippled as I thought they turn out, actually look smooth and well groomed from years of care. Thanks for asking and letting me share.

heights always make my stomach bottom out. Something about the feeling terrifies my body.

F

Flim Flim

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes death is a big fear for pretty much everyone... but yes I was in a large house fire and got away with some large burns on my hands 🙌 ... I get scared sometimes I’ll be trapped in another one but this one will be bigger. I am concerned about the exits in my place at all times and always worried about stuff being in front of heating boards. So yeah fire is scary because it can do a lot of damage in such little time. If I could I’d post a picture of my hands to show everyone but it would be graphic. It took 3 years to get my mobility full again and they aren’t as crippled as I thought they turn out, actually look smooth and well groomed from years of care. Thanks for asking and letting me share.

heights always make my stomach bottom out. Something about the feeling terrifies my body.
Thats awful, i'm so sorry to hear. I cant imagine the pain. I'm glad you survived and your hands are recovering. Really really glad you escaped.
Sometimes my dad sets the alarm off and doesnt bother putting it back which worries me.

Thats awful, i'm so sorry to hear. I cant imagine the pain. I'm glad you survived and your hands are recovering. Really really glad you escaped.
Sometimes my dad sets the alarm off and doesnt bother putting it back which worries me.
Thanks I’m happy I did too. Thanks ;)

A

Antarctosaurus

My biggest fear is doing something so terrible, something unforgivable that it will make everyone hate me forever. My life would fall apart.
And cameras, I have an irrational fear for cameras. I have OCD, so I don't have much to do.

P

paige1992

That’s my biggest fear of going blind. My anxiety is so bad because of it

floater

floater

ACCOUNT CLOSED
my greatest fear is that thing in the corner of the room behind you