• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Whats your biggest fear?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Physical labor

child birth

loud noises (like cans banging together)

weird side show animals in jars

fossil fuel

sad mad and bad

religious persecution

failure, defeat, lose

heart breaking

hands shakin

feet earthquaking

young people (particularly teenagers)

new beginnings

moving

slippery floors

herpes

looking up at the sky and it’s falling

cave climbing

bats with teeth

funky town dance offs (I gave horrible rhythm)

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

A society is a group of individuals involved in persistent social interaction, or a large social group sharing the same spatial or social territory, typically subject to the same political authority and dominant cultural expectations.

The main focus of sociology is human society and its various components. Because society is such a complex and fluid subject, sociologists will often...

Big fear-_- society
Someone being to genuine
Being wordless (Loss of words or expressions)
Lying
Cheating
Stealing

R

Rzero

Blood and needles. Can't be around them. Nope. I'd rather stay conscious.

Hello513

Hello513

My biggest fear largely involve what happens after death. Either being tortured for all eternity, or entering oblivion if no such afterlife exists.

However I have largely gotten over this over time since I have no idea what happens when a person dies, and I while I am not exactly optimistic I am not entirely pessimistic like I used to be.

I

Intareseid

That I'm going to wake up tomorrow and again realize this whole world and life were not just a bad, bad dream.

Uhm...

irwin

irwin

My biggest fear would be confinement with other people. I wouldn't be able to handle something like that.

anex

anex

My spouse dying.
Responsibility/career (or realizing that I actually am incompetent).
Never overcoming the things that are hard-wired into my brain.
My friends only being friends with me out of pity.
Being oblivious to mistreatment.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I may have vouched this already in this thread, I'd been out shopping locally this afternoon, and one of my near biggest fears occurred, there were two police officers, (I forgot to mention this in my other post) and I very nearly became very anxious, aknowing that I have the speech, knowing I have mental health problems, I know within me I am on med, in which I know within me I simply cannot stop taking. Ever since over the years, of 30 year worth of travel to the U.S., there as well inf act, I have become very anxious of both sets of Police, for some unknown to me apparent reason.

It's not too bad, these years over he re, and I take Pregablin 75ml and this med apart f rom another reason, at this dose, helps me out a great deal, not t o become to anxious regarding the Police.

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards all.

A_Wilted_Daisy

A_Wilted_Daisy

I have a lot fears and most are silly, but I'm afraid of what will happen when my mom dies. I know I won't be able to handle it.

Hello513

Hello513

Eternal torment followed by oblivion. Bassically crap that might or might not happen when i die, but I have gotten better about worrying about it less.