• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Whats your biggest fear?

Ulliyana

Ulliyana

Two little things.

The initial exclamation are dogs. Can't stand the creatures, in all honesty - all the mind can really see them doing is ending the life of this specimen in a variety of fashions.

The latter statement is being perceived as something that I'm not. I'm quite into history, especially conflict, genocide, extremism... and maps. If I were to divulge too much on one side without providing a personal opinion one could get noted as such by another. One has to be sure...

S

Scapes1986

Drowning

Frost bite🧤

wolves 🐺

shit... like poop

riding a horse

T

Taffy

What will happen to me, the future.

M

Murasakibee

Dental work of any sort, this is trauma based.

Witnessing someone die

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3

Suffering in Hell for eternity. My loved ones suffering in Hell for eternity.

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dying and being reborn and having to endure this life all over again is my biggest fear.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Im scared to go all the way through to the end of my life, and still be clueless , still not understanding me, or other people, or what the heck was life was supposed to be about,

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

That someone succees in ruining my life behind my back by plotting, at the moment especially one thing, all this because my family is always trying to ruin my life behind my back by plotting and they keep hinting about this one thing, I'll never forgive myself for telling them it. My biggest fear is that someone else is in control of my life.

S

Scapes1986

alzheimer's

being unhappy🕊

death, needles, rusty objects

rock climbing off cliffs

P

Prycejosh1987

Mine is getting set on fire again. Big fear. Do you have any?
My biggest fear is becoming homeless. I now work very hard to keep my house and keep paying the rent, because i came very, very close to becoming homeless.

N

natalie

I couldn't locate my previous post within this thread, my biggest absolute fear, is sinking in to the sea, on cruise. Mind you, we had a very good steward, on board on one of cruises, and he confirme,d it won't happen! Thankfully not, no, and, i have been on many cru ises, would you belive!

jajingna

jajingna

Sometimes it's criticism...

Not sure who said this:

"It’s crazy how 1,000 people can compliment you and you’ll spend all day thinking about the one person who criticized you."