• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Whats your biggest fear?

T

Taffy

I have fear of close family dying and leaving me here all alone. Fear of fires, fear of snakes, spiders and roaches. I have a fear of people. Sometmes I fear leaving the house, would rather stay home in my comfort zone. Fear of drowning in water. Fear of Dying!!!
That happened to me lost most of my family I also am afraid to go out. 🙄

Zero One

Zero One

Sorry to hear you got set on fire. Hope you made it through okay and happy you are still with us.

My biggest fear is getting raped again in that painful way that hurts me even emotionally.

S

Scapes1986

Sorry to hear you got set on fire. Hope you made it through okay and happy you are still with us.

My biggest fear is getting raped again in that painful way that hurts me even emotionally.
I'm ok... some burns but just this fear. Thank you. I'm sry you got raped. I have been too.

Zero One

Zero One

I'm ok... some burns but just this fear. Thank you. I'm sry you got raped. I have been too.
Thank you. I'm happy you're okay. Rape is very traumatic, and I'm so sorry to hear you went through it too.

S

Scapes1986

Thank you. I'm happy you're okay. Rape is very traumatic, and I'm so sorry to hear you went through it too.
Thank you. For awhile I did play the blame game with myself. But it was kinda long ago. Now I realize that non of it was my fault. Ya know

Zero One

Zero One

Thank you. For awhile I did play the blame game with myself. But it was kinda long ago. Now I realize that non of it was my fault. Ya know
I was hurting emotionally over the more recent rapes but I thought I got over it extremely quickly in comparison to the other rapes. I remember I was raped one night and went to work just fine the next day, besides the physical pain, then a couple months later PTSD reared it's ugly head and surprised me that I am not okay. The only time I blame myself is when I went catatonic when the rapist was picking me up from the couch to rape me. I was so mad at myself for that and kept trying to fight but it wasn't working. I'm glad you got past blaming yourself. To this day I still get upset that I went catatonic.

S

Scapes1986

I was hurting emotionally over the more recent rapes but I thought I got over it extremely quickly in comparison to the other rapes. I remember I was raped one night and went to work just fine the next day, besides the physical pain, then a couple months later PTSD reared it's ugly head and surprised me that I am not okay. The only time I blame myself is when I went catatonic when the rapist was picking me up from the couch to rape me. I was so mad at myself for that and kept trying to fight but it wasn't working. I'm glad you got past blaming yourself. To this day I still get upset that I went catatonic.
Sometimes it is our fault. But there are other times that it's not. You can't blame yourself for something that someone else put you through. I'm going to get some rest now can chat some more tomorrow. Try not to get down on yourself about this too much cuz with time it will pass and the only regret you'll have is the emotional effects that you put on yourself. Trust me I've been through beent this. And the word blame always comes up. Have a good night

Zero One

Zero One

Sometimes it is our fault. But there are other times that it's not. You can't blame yourself for something that someone else put you through. I'm going to get some rest now can chat some more tomorrow. Try not to get down on yourself about this too much cuz with time it will pass and the only regret you'll have is the emotional effects that you put on yourself. Trust me I've been through beent this. And the word blame always comes up. Have a good night
Ty. :hug: have a good night as well.

T

Taffy

I'm sry to hear this, that is a difficult expierence to go through. Hope you feel better.
Thank you I lost a lot of my family in a matter of 12 years. I appreciate you comment.💐

S

saha

My biggest fear is not earning enough money to support my mom and my grandma . My father passed away when I was 2 and half yrs old . After my father's death my mom raised me . We didn't have enough money at that time . Mom had to work to support us . It was difficult time for us . Now my mom is retired and I am the only earning member in my family . So I am afraid that what if I can't support my mom the way she supported me .