• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Whats wrong with my mind?

O

Odd_campr83929

I can explain my likes and dislikes here as well as a brief summary of my life and mistakes too.

I like discovering more about the history of our universe and religions.

I hate being cruel. I feel like I need to be a light in this dark world. The downside to hating being cruel is it makes me want to help everything i deal with that is against the darkness of this world.

That makes me naive and makes me skip details in situations where im not supposed to. I am 20 and male. grew up in a safe environment and not in one where i was raised to be cruel.

I suspect I may have ADHD and thats why i hate being cruel and skip details. I only graduated high school by cheating in the hard classes. As a young child i was always happy because i had no responsibilities.

i don't dig deep into anything unless ive already been given outside help to understand that its something that needs to be inspected. For example, if I was gonna start a free trial on netflix and in the disclaimer it said I was gonna need to sign a contract with Netflix to do the free trial, I wouldn't even know, id be too focused on getting the free trial.

What on earth is wrong with me?

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You hating being cruel sounds like a nice quality to me. Maybe you skip details if you find them uncomfortable. I can understand that.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Am I incapable of being an adult? Whats wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 11
7920NewbridgeCovina What’s wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 5
moonperson I don't understand what is wrong with me exactly Mental Health Experiences 22
U Am I wrong for not liking my psychiatrist's cheery disposition? Mental Health Experiences 4
Y Not sure what is wrong with me Mental Health Experiences 4
J What is wrong with me Mental Health Experiences 1
S Doing something wrong? Mental Health Experiences 2
A How to best deal when a person thinks everything she does is wrong? Mental Health Experiences 1
MissPink What is wrong with him? Mental Health Experiences 9
S Not sure what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 2
Memememememememe Help what's wrong with me?! Mental Health Experiences 9
sab Maybe I'm in the wrong? Mental Health Experiences 15
S What is wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 1
Memememememememe What's wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 7
Kuppii What's wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 12
B What was wrong with me in childhood Mental Health Experiences 3
W When therapy goes wrong Mental Health Experiences 3
G Don’t know what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 8
J I don't know what's wrong with me and I'm scared Mental Health Experiences 4
N Not sure what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 2
O Don't know what is wrong with me. Mental Health Experiences 2
Amelia2020 Please help: i feel like my mind is out of control Mental Health Experiences 1
M Very close to losing my mind Mental Health Experiences 6
Marrex The Battles in my mind (insert trigger warning here) Mental Health Experiences 7
U I think that someone is reading my mind and will steal my ideas Mental Health Experiences 5
Annelis I keep changing my mind Mental Health Experiences 4
blog15 Mind concept aging faster than ever... Mental Health Experiences 1
L I’m scared of what is going on in my mind Mental Health Experiences 10
R Out of mind/out of body Mental Health Experiences 4
L My mind keeps doing a complete 180... Mental Health Experiences 6
A Mind raped Mental Health Experiences 5
elliepaige20 Losing my mind here...Anxiety-related nightmares? Mental Health Experiences 7
C Afraid I’m losing my mind? Mental Health Experiences 4
F Does your mind race after you've been productive? Advice on how to stop it. Mental Health Experiences 1
RuthAlic3 Very Socially Disconnected - What is my mind doing? (Selective Mutism? Social Phobia? Dissociation?) Mental Health Experiences 5
T Mind being read 24/7 against will Mental Health Experiences 5