Whats wrong with me

F

Funnyday

I keep putting off calling my landlord so that they can send a repairman out. I keep putting it off. I don't know if its the thought that they are spying on me when they come round and reporting back with the news that my flat is a tip. I use to be very house proud. Since being diagnosed that has gone. I can't see the point in keeping my flat tidy anymore. So why do I feel this way.

burt tomato

burt tomato

IDK. I suspect they are not spying on you so try to relax.

F

Funnyday

I've called the repair line. I'm waiting on the plumber to call me back to arrange to come round. I hope that its soon as I am on edge thinking about it.

F

Funnyday

My psychiatrist left the cmht. Their replacement then went off sick before they could meet me to decide if I'm fit to drive. So they have re-scheduled the apointment to the 20th of December. So I wait and hope for their ok.

burt tomato

burt tomato

My psychiatrist left the cmht. Their replacement then went off sick before they could meet me to decide if I'm fit to drive. So they have re-scheduled the apointment to the 20th of December. So I wait and hope for their ok.
I went to my gp the other day to remind them about my dvla form. The receptionist was sitting on it. meh

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Three years ago when I had my last relapse I had to stop driving. I got in 3 accidents in one week.....just small fender benders. I voluntarily stopped driving until I was well. Nobody contacted the Dept. of Transportation so I never lost my license officially or anything like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Schizophrenia Forum 5