• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What's Wrong With Me????

A

akg69

I had to call in sick halfway through the day today. I was at a job and then went into a panic and anxiety vacuum where the urge to run away was just too much.

I feel so pathetic and worthless.

I've not been in the job that long and it's something I've spent a lot of money training for and I've now been given such a great opportunity with a firm and I just can't seem to keep it together.

It's been like this my whole life. Giving up on stuff and never seeing anything through. Jobs. Relationships. Friendships. Hobbies. Interests. I jack them all in and run away to do something else or find a new relationship or hobby. And as soon as I get it, that's it, the cycle clicks back into form.

I don't want to lose my job or the life I'm building but I can feel the cycle starting to repeat itself and I don't know what to do :(((((((

Last edited by a moderator:
FuzzyPeach

FuzzyPeach

See a counselor to find out why.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Sounds as though you might have had a panic or anxiety attack earlier.
I think Peach is onto something - if this is a repeating theme in your life then maybe there are underlying issues to be explored.
Perhaps a fear of commitment or being tied down? I don't know - i'm not qualified. But I do think it's worth trying to see what you can uncover and may help you in future.

B

bonobo

You sound really similar to me :low: