• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What's the point?

J

Joe_

Why am I always the after thought in people's lives? The one who's always there for someone and cares so much and yet never has it reciprocated?

Why do I have to get attached to people so quickly? Why do I always put others feelings before my own? Why would I do anything just to see someone smile and then have to beg someone to do something for me?

What's the f*cking point?

It f*cking hurts.

And before you tell me to just remove these people from my life....that hurts even f*cking more.

bpd2020

bpd2020

It is painful to remove such people but it is the only way to heal. How can you ever feel okay when you have people who do not value you? I think it is better to be alone then have such people. You have us all here if ever you want to talk. We will understand.

P

Prycejosh1987

Why am I always the after thought in people's lives? The one who's always there for someone and cares so much and yet never has it reciprocated?

Why do I have to get attached to people so quickly? Why do I always put others feelings before my own? Why would I do anything just to see someone smile and then have to beg someone to do something for me?

What's the f*cking point?

It f*cking hurts.

And before you tell me to just remove these people from my life....that hurts even f*cking more.
Believe in yourself, and love yourself, then everything will fall into place.