• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

what's the point?

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mental health services are no help whatsoever. I really feel on my own with it all. I am going to discharge myself and take myself off medication too.

I don't care if I die I'm through with living! I'm going to od again tonight with alcohol screw it!!!!

Last edited:
Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Oh no, Messymoo, please don't.

You're obviously going through a really rough time at the moment. Has anything happened to trigger this?

Please don't do anything to hurt yourself. :hug1:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks Purple Chaos :hug: xx

Nothing has triggered it, just generally had enough of it all. I feel so fed up and alone.
I need to hurt me badly.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I know that feeling only too well. Do you have anyone there who you can talk to about how you're feeling?

Please stay safe :hug1:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you Purple Chaos and Fairy Lu :hug1: xxxx

I can't talk to anyone at the moment it's hard as daughter around. Don't want her to overhear my conversation.

G

greatfulmomoftwo

Oh sweetie...don't give up and give in. You are an amazing person and helped me the other day. Wish I had the power to take away your pain. Please seek help or call a friend. Keep posting if you.need to get it all out. We are hereally for you. Hugs

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

aww hunni sending many hugs your way

:hug5:

xoxoxoxox

please be kind to yourself messy

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Messy, so sorry you are feeling so low and alone. Please try not to hurt yourself. You are such a worthwhile person. Please try and stay safe:hug1:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks Greatfulmomoftwo, judazz and ScaredCat :hug: xxx

I am feeling so rough and tired I am off to try and get some sleep I am going to be safe tonight I am too tired to do anything else today.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Thanks Gratefulmomoftwo, judazz and ScaredCat :hug: xxx

I am feeling so rough and tired I am off to try and get some sleep I am going to be safe tonight I am too tired to do anything else today.
night messy sweet dreams and hope you feel better in the morning hunni xoxoxoxox

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Messy.. :hug1:
I'm sorry you're feeling so despondent and fed up.
Am glad you'll be safe for this evening, and I hope you get some peaceful sleep tonight.

It's so hard when "professionals" are totally unsupportive and disappointing. I'm here (as are lots of other people who care about you) if you need to talk. x

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you SS and Judazz :hug: xx

I slept okay in the end could of done with more feel totally drained this morning. Haven't gone to the gym just can't face it. Seeing social worker at 11:30 providing she doesn't get called out as she is on duty today. Feel like taking more pills I'm home alone again this morning as hubby taken daughter to school and gone to gym. Got to try and be safe but I really don't want to be right now.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

aww hunni i do hope you manage to keep yourself safe x :hug: