• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Whats normal anyway?

P

Porche911

All those on this crazy rollercoaster will get this.... what is it like to actually feel normal and ok? (I feel amazing when manic) (shitty when depressed)

So after 12 days my manic spell ended with a crashing halt... my appetite is back, my thinking is slower and so is my talking. I'm actually trying to think about how to get everything back on track financially after my spree.... and for last 2 days I dont even wana breath I'm that tired... I dont wana cook or bathe I literally just want to lay and do nothing I feel blank.... deflated.... empty almost numb.

Reason for posting is am I in a normal period and just exhausted or is this the start of depressive phase.... 😔😴

K

Keesha

Totally get it.
Pamper yourself.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Your just in a normal exuasted phase coming out of mania. Its hard to get back to normal. Take some time. Organize your thoughts about what you need to do. Take one step at time.

Wandering2

Wandering2

I don't know what normal is, but Im sure it's not me. There's just too much upstairs going on. Everyone I think has a different idea of what normal is. I guess if something is interfering with your abilty to function and cope with life in general isn't normal. When I think Im being normal or try too hard, over think things, Im usually manic. Then depression hits when I realized what I did isn't truly me and feel embarrassment. But I do a lot of things people think are not normal.

P

PoppySeed

I don't know what normal is, but Im sure it's not me. There's just too much upstairs going on. Everyone I think has a different idea of what normal is. I guess if something is interfering with your abilty to function and cope with life in general isn't normal. When I think Im being normal or try too hard, over think things, Im usually manic. Then depression hits when I realized what I did isn't truly me and feel embarrassment. But I do a lot of things people think are not normal.
This explanation of normal/manic just cut through all the noise i hear when I try to think it through. Thank you for putting in in writing and simplifying!

Wandering2

Wandering2

This explanation of normal/manic just cut through all the noise i hear when I try to think it through. Thank you for putting in in writing and simplifying!
Your welcome 🤗