whats next?? im at a great loss please read!!!!!!

T

trickiercub

i have bpd bt my mh. social worker n mum who works in mh all say that i have been diagnosed wrong and want a second opinion on bipolar, i have beta blockers and anti psychotics (cant spell) to help me plus an elastic band around my wrist, i have been pinging the band for about an hour and it hasnt helped, does it help to have someone who you can talk to at any time because i tried the phone number they gave me and the woman on the phone sounded really uninterested, where do i go from here because i am really at a loss and i dont want to end up in hospital again because i will lose my daughter for definate!!!! please if anyone reads this im desperate for any advice

Last edited by a moderator:
cadence

cadence

can u email/ring samaritans they are supposed to be good. or call gp/psch etc for an apt?

distractions such as ice cubes/cold showers, loud music etc

cad

M

maudikie

Glad you contacted the forum. We shall think o f you, but try to find someone to talk to. Perhpas the Samaritans who do a good job. Just tel them that you need to talk and someone should listen.
Take care.

Pixie37

Pixie37

Hi,

Yeah it really helps to have someone to talk to. Use helplines and here for support when you get an urge to self harm.

Pixie :)

M

maudikie

Great loss.

i have bpd bt my mh. social worker n mum who works in mh all say that i have been diagnosed wrong and want a second opinion on bipolar, i have beta blockers and anti psychotics (cant spell) to help me plus an elastic band around my wrist, i have been pinging the band for about an hour and it hasnt helped, does it help to have someone who you can talk to at any time because i tried the phone number they gave me and the woman on the phone sounded really uninterested, where do i go from here because i am really at a loss and i dont want to end up in hospital again because i will lose my daughter for definate!!!! please if anyone reads this im desperate for any advice
This is much later than your message, but how ar eyou now? Have you found anyone to talk to?Have you a group you could join? You might someone there with whom you could make a real frienshiiip.

M

maudikie

To trickiercub. How ar things? If your Mum workd in MH then she should know how to get you somehelp. Talk to her about it.