• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

whats neighbour eticette?

L

lovagemuffin

last night I went to put my dog out he went to the toilet whilst I stood out watching him the neighbour next door shouted what are you looking for? what a weird and creepy thing to do are they going to chase me out of my own garden this summer and what the hell doyou say to your neighburs when you see them this is a pain in the arse.:eek::mad:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'd have been tempted to respond with something sarcastic like "I'm looking for my marbles! Seem to have lost them..". :rolleyes:

I hate nosy neighbours who feel the need to comment on your every move. Very annoying so I can sympathise. :hug:

coldwater00

coldwater00

My neighbour makes goat noises and sings opera at 4 in the morning.

L

lovagemuffin

thanks somerset I like the that have you seen my marbles:mrgreen:
im ok now just was really spun out when it happened not really usual lol.
coldwater I think my neighbours are better than yours then lol

A

andrewpaul

last night I went to put my dog out he went to the toilet whilst I stood out watching him the neighbour next door shouted what are you looking for? what a weird and creepy thing to do are they going to chase me out of my own garden this summer and what the hell doyou say to your neighburs when you see them this is a pain in the arse.:eek::mad:
I am quite at a loss to understand why he fret suddenly , but you still keeping good mood as well as relation with your neighbour .Forgot everything had happened that night..

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
my neighbours got her tv on loud again can't handle this constant authoritarian bbc voice booming out from under the floor boards, 1984 meets brave new world, i speak to her she takes no notice i have to get on with the neighbours

compared to the area i was harrassed by problem kids or the last house where i cleaned up pools of blood from the hallway 5 times this is paradise

F

flatz

In the old house as a teen we had neighbours who use to put dog shit through peoples letterbox apart from ours. It was the mother who used to order her sons to do it, I was freinds with them. she was allways in and out of Stanley Royd psych hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Luut0g4Mmw

Gajolene

Gajolene

Had one neighbour who would yell when he saw me burning of the leaves from my massive willow tree in the outdoor stone fireplace, that I can't do that. He was known for cruelly trapping cats that went in his yard and always an ass yelling to his wife while dragging her to church. I yelled back that I would gladly put the leaves in his yard if he wanted and happy to see his neighbourly christain concern for my safety. He ran away after that. My current neighbour is a sweety but I can't be in the yard 2 minutes without her coming out to talk the second she sees me out. I like my privacy and to garden to get away from people for a stress break when I'm overwhelmed. Is irritating as all hell.

Last edited: