What's happening in your reality?

F

flatz

A man is after me with a gun. he's not mad, he's got the devil in him.

I made it home but the birds in the trees are going to give away my location with special noises they make.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

A bunch of people are sending me psychic messages. Some want to taunt me, and some want something from me. I don't really know what is about. Generally it is a feeling of harassment and being bullied.

I am also trapped, and would like to escape somewhere safe and peaceful.

SarahD

SarahD

I am sick of being watched all the time. People,trying to get into my flat. Being tracked and spied on by MH services. Can't relax at home. Why don't they leave me alone?

BillFish

BillFish

I am sick of being watched all the time. People,trying to get into my flat. Being tracked and spied on by MH services. Can't relax at home. Why don't they leave me alone?
Up until recently I had vague paranoia that I was being watched and surveilled, but these days couldn't give a damn, in fact if they want a picture, I'll pose and moon and they can take a picture of my arse crack, although they would probably require counseling after seeing it :p

V

vimes

Up until recently I had vague paranoia that I was being watched and surveilled, but these days couldn't give a damn, in fact if they want a picture, I'll pose and moon and they can take a picture of my arse crack, although they would probably require counseling after seeing it :p
Lol! :LOL:

V

vimes

People are conspiring to get me fired, they are very devious and try to get me to make mistakes and reveal myself so that I will have to quit.

V

vimes

I know I'm different and that people can tell and know I'm different. They tried to remove me but they couldn't, I heard them so I caught them !

V

vimes

I'm sorry but they are really there and I need too

V

vimes

sorry I can't its difficult

V

vimes

They just don't understand what I'm up against so I will show them I need too it's there I seeit

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

The thing about hearing voices which annoys me the most - is how it totally ruins my mood. I am naturally happy, and find life hilarious, but it really drags me down.