• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Whats Going On?

?

?!?!?!?!

Founding Member
Im not sure if this is a disorder or natural insinct but...

I have a feeling of nostalgia and a longing to return to a place that does not exist. It feels like I have known this place for A long rime as if ive been there before but as far as i can remember no such place exists like as if the place is a dream or from another side of reality.

please tell me whats going on.:confused:

?

?!?!?!?!

Founding Member
Somewhere different

What sort of place?
Somewhere which could exist somewhere yet completely out of this world.
Somewhere like a big almost neverending field of grass and hilly yet there are different parts where its twilight on a tall hill where the stars are bright.

yodel

yodel

Founding Member
Hi ?

Maybe you are craving a save space at the moment. What with a lot of negativity in the world today, and bad news everywhere it is sometimes nice to return to a calm serene place from the past that we enjoyed or felt good. I know I would like to retreat to that place recently

Not sure if that's what you are describing?

yodel :unsure:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
hi there have you been diagnosed with a MH problem or seen your GP yet. There could be various reasons for feeling like this. It could be down to medication or lack of sleep or something called dissassociation

?

?!?!?!?!

Founding Member
No I dont think thats the case.

hi there have you been diagnosed with a MH problem or seen your GP yet. There could be various reasons for feeling like this. It could be down to medication or lack of sleep or something called dissassociation
Im not diagnosed woth any MH (though im not sure if asperges are)
and I dont take medication.:unsure:

D

Dollit

So, if you've been diagnosed with Aspergers, do you think maybe it's a longing to create a safe place? I have a place in my head that I go to but it doesn't exist in reality. :hug:

?

?!?!?!?!

Founding Member
Well

So, if you've been diagnosed with Aspergers, do you think maybe it's a longing to create a safe place? I have a place in my head that I go to but it doesn't exist in reality. :hug:
hmmmmm... Could be?