• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What's going on in Selby District?

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there everyone in the Selby District.

Just wanted to say hello :welcome: and to encourage you all to get involved and post away.

It will also be interesting to see if we can get a sense of what's happening mental health wise in the Selby District, what we would like to see being provided and thoughts on how we might change things for the better. Of course somethines all it takes to change things for the better is a cup of coffee/tea :tea: and a chat - so come in, make yourself comfortable and chat away knowing that we're all local. :grouphug:

Last edited:
cloudberry

cloudberry

Founding Member
From cloudberry in Hull

Hi, this is as local as it gets for me, Selby is not far away.

Well I am in Hull and have suffered from depression for four very long years. I posted an intro in the intro forum.

Is there anyone else around here? If so would be lovely to get to know you. Depression can be very isolating.

Smiles and good wishes,
cloudberry

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Cloudberry :welcome:,

I'm here!!! At the moment it's fairly quiet on the Selby forum. There's a bit more activity of the Yorkshire one but feel free to hang around. I agree - it would be lovely to get to know you. Four years eh? That's one more than me - though I'm not that sure when mine started.

How are you doing at the moment, any sign of light at the end of the tunnel or is it still pretty dark? For me I'm a bit variable though most of my days are pretty dark - today I've been awful - ending up in tears in Starbucks of all places... :redface:

What sort of treatment are you following, if any. Do you have a psychiatrist or is it mainly through your GP. questions questions questions... sorry!

Feel free to pm me if that feels more comfortable than posting.

Great to have you here and I look forward to chatting.

Best wishes,

Honey