• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What's gives you joy?

K

Kv21

I've been feeling pretty down this week. Give me a list of something to be happy about? What's that one thing that cheers you up no matter what. Whether it's something mundane or something big. 😀

B

blankstare

I enjoy cooking for other people. The problem though is I have only myself to cook for.

Keesha

Keesha

What gives me joy?
Caring for our dogs; walking, feeding, grooming them. Singing, playing my saxophone, painting, woodcarving, gardening, relaxing 😎
Oh yes.... can’t forget eating. Lol 🤤🤭

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

Like @Keesha - My dog and gardening are important to me. Also enjoy reading (& eating as long as I don't have to cook)
I used to do my family tree, but I think I've gone as far back as possible

wollie

wollie

I think I have nothing that gives me real joy, things that make me feel better are walking in the country side, listening to rock music, watching comedies, and my hobby, even that is not going to well.

M

Michael 74

What brings me joy is playing with my cat, watching films, learning my French, eating good food, comedies , being with my kids.

M

Mary26

If I could cheer you up, that would give me joy. And I wonder, if you were to post a comment on someone else's thread that had a positive impact on them, would that also impact you?

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

My cats, baking/cooking, talking with friends, upbeat music, funny videos..I have a playlist of them on YouTube that I can go to when I need it most (y)

L

lanceberry

Vaping, chatting to my friends, watching vape reviews, listening to music and going on long drives

I

indigo6

Nice thread :flowers:
When Im very sad nature and animals always will make me smile, even though I have tears. The laughing magpie. The blackbirds nesting. The bees on the honeysuckle. My plants blooming and smiling in their pots.
When Im not so sad, most things. I never grew up, so theres joy in many small things.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Spending time with my sweet dog Pepper aka Sweet Pepper...❤💕✨