• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What's for dinner

C

cally75

Since I'm up I might as well make dinner...but what?
Day before payday so usual scenario...noodles, noodles, noodles on toast, toast, toast on toast!! Tomato sauce sandwiches...

The choice is causing me anxiety!!
OR I could just pop next door & get me a baguette & strawberry tart on my account
Hmm..endless possibilities!!

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
ketchup sandwiches. :)

F

fair&square75

I'm having a baking day today Cally al save you a piece of pie ��

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Got some beef skirt i was going to make stew with but i dont fancy stew anymore.
I love noodles!! Maybe I should have noodles dam you planting the seed!!

C

cally75

Got some beef skirt i was going to make stew with but i dont fancy stew anymore.
I love noodles!! Maybe I should have noodles dam you planting the seed!!
Ooh Sorri! Noodles not good 4 u being obsessed with ur weight! I was looking on my pot noodle. 65% rda of sat fat. Wtf?! I don't usually check labels but my mate who's a fitness freak was on about noodles the other day. The instant ones aren't as bad at 37%. But give the pot noodles a swerve- "no added colours or preservatives" big fucking deal. It's not them that'll give me a heart attack!!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I had some instant noodles, spicy ones I loved til I saw they was 800 calories I almost had a heart attack. I know have the 2 min ones as theyre only about 200 cals but yes since I became weight obsessed I haven't eaten them much but I'm still fat :cry:

C

cally75

I had some instant noodles, spicy ones I loved til I saw they was 800 calories I almost had a heart attack. I know have the 2 min ones as theyre only about 200 cals but yes since I became weight obsessed I haven't eaten them much but I'm still fat :cry:
Nonsense! Show me someone who doesn't think they're fat. Everyone I've been out with thought that as well!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So what did you go for? I had scrambled egg and toasted bread things cause I'm lazy :cool:

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What's for tea tomorrow chef?

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You should just buy a tub of cream cheese and a big back of salt and vinegar stick puff things, much cheaper!! :)

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Its just as good tehehe! I used to eat a whole bag by myself, oink.