• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

what would you do if you had unlimilted money

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
id live in a secluded house and make a street where all my famly lived and have a dog recue place run by schizophrenics what would you do?

A

Apotheosis

Successfully get of all medication with proper psychological help & proper medical support; & set up a world wide holistic recovery program, & places of true therapeutic asylum for people with MH difficulties; that treated people with predominantly med-free means; with proper support & psychological help. I'd also travel the World, buy a 911 Porsche, & have a modest house by the sea, surrounded with a decent amount of land, with a wood. It goes without saying that close family & friends would be well looked after.

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
would never have guesse apoth lol can we not make this thread about meds please diddy

D

dreambuggieII

mmmm...

I would buy back the devils soul, including covering the interest payments accrued since his inception, from his good self of course.

So under careful guidance....He would travel by BA around the world and sow his oats in the middle east, sri lanka and other places of unrest. In order to to still be able to sin relentlessly...very revolving door cases are Demons.

I would also like to introduce him to the United Nations, so that they would allow him on the board for "suggestions" and various Hello magazine photo shoots - as he would then be esteemed. A desire of his I guess...

I would also request a decent open university course in Solar Energy for him to embark on as a sideline career, away from politics, and become an entrepreuner to generate his own income as A CEO of multinational selling solar installations to the middle class.

I guess then, there would be world peace...

schiz01

schiz01

Burn it in a never ending fire just to piss people off

S

Steel

I'd buy 5 acres of land/wood in Scotland, with no neighbours and a static caravan to live in, plus solar panels, wind turbine; everything to secure a self sufficient lifestyle.

Would also invest in scientific research in fighting off alien invasion; entities with evil presence; parallel universes and how dogs think.

I would promote dogs to be recognised as non-verbal persons.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I'd pay anyone who could get me off drugs and well, i'd also pay lawyers to see to it off drugs and well meant what i've asked for before any money passed hands

I'd get out of social housing

I'd tell whichever party is in power that my contributions to party funds were dependent on solving poverty and a really fair society, my idea of a fair society might difffer from theres

M

maudikie

maudikie

Keep enough or myself to include massage treatment for arthritis, then give a good sum:woohoo: to the children, and any left would go to mental health charities who do research.