• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What would you call this...

B

BunkysPrincess

I am almost 40 years old,married with children.We make a good income and our life is pretty good.My problem is I am never able to settle down in 1 place for too long!I have not lived in 1 place for more than 4 months in the last 10 years!! I have rented more places,lived in more hotels and put more miles on my poor car than most do in a lifetime!
I am tired of feeling like this.I get sad and have gained 50 lbs since all this started.I find a place I like and then within a few days I am picking things out for excuses to move.This is some sort of problem , I just can't name it.
BTW my husband is a long haul driver and is gone 3-5 weeks at a time.
Any feedback/advice would be appreciated! :confused:

schiz01

schiz01

Hard to say....maybe your running away from something.
I know when I was younger I was always on the move.People used to ask me what I was running away from.
The answer....unresolved issues from my past/myself......Still haven't figured it out but am starting to identify and work through certain things in the hope i will find peace within myself.

Good luck...maybe someone else can be of more help