• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What would happen if I died?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm really, really, really low. I'm thinking of things like this. I need to get out of this house and that's the only way I can right now. Thoughts are going really fast. I can't stop moving. I'm shaking.

I feel things are unreal. I can't do this anymore. I NEED to die.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Concentrate on what's happening while your alive, no one can predict what happens after, no matter what they believe Lincoln. Life is short and passes so quickly Make this life your heaven on earth. :hug1:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I mean, like would people miss me? Like would people be upset? Or would everyone just forget I existed?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I am just so kow. I can't see anyway out of this without hurting myself. I need to die. Like there's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I need to. I deserve to die.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I've never really had a hard time around Christmas time but this year is different. There have been new things come up. New things happen to me recently. I don't know.

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

I think about this quite a lot myself Linc, and I wonder if anyone would really care if I killed myself soon. Sure, they would be upset initially as social convention demands of my family, but I've never really had much of a presence and I suspect they would get over it eventually.

Problem is, I suspect we tend to undervalue ourselves and underestimate the pain our loss would cause others. I don't know how to make you feel better Linc because I'm always so shitty and suicidal myself these days, but I believe our families would be proper devastated if we were to take our own lives.

My mum in particular goes through quite a few stressful days due to her job, I don't think I could bear to hurt her by killing myself, even if her pain would only be temporary.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Honestly my brothers would be upset but my mom and "dad" wouldnt be. They wouldn't have to worry about me anymore. They would stop abusing me. They would stop yelling at me. Their lives would be so much less stressful it would be a service for them for me to kill myself.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

I scared of saying wrong thing because i am low so can relate to how you feel. Your question as to whether people would miss you. Yes they would and they wouldnt forget you either and yes they would be upset.

You do not deserve to die.

Hope you can get through this safely:hug:

Mister.B

Mister.B

Honestly my brothers would be upset but my mom and "dad" wouldnt be. They wouldn't have to worry about me anymore. They would stop abusing me. They would stop yelling at me. Their lives would be so much less stressful it would be a service for them for me to kill myself.
Live long enough to prove them wrong, sweetie.

Gajolene

Gajolene

The world is a better place than you see it right now? The world is a massive place, with thousands of people you will meet and pass in the streets.

We get lost sometimes in our lives, our grief and pain in incredibly overwhelming and you can't see you way out, or how to turn off your minds from flashing and overthinking the negitive pasts that haunt us..

If anything be selfish right now when your depression is so bleak and so black. Life can turn on a dime in a completely different direction that comes upon you without planning and without notice and wonderfull things can and do happen everyday. There's so much to live for and show your beauty. When no one else does that we do it for ourselves. We go where we want, do what we want, take care of whats best for ourselves. You can separate off from the negative people influencing your self esteem. It's hard yes but you do what you can to be a survivor in anyway you can.

Huge huge huge hugs. :grouphug: