• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

what worries/scares me...

lehcar24

lehcar24

i'm not looking for replies jus need to to write this i guess..

I'm 24 now and have struggled since i was 13.. somethin bad happened when i was 15 and everything has jus been crappy since.. and even before.. i self harm altho i am tryin my hardest not to anymore.. but my thoughts havent changed and i still think/talk to myself in my mind at a rapid speed ALL THE TIME!! it gives me headaches!

i dont see myself growing out of it.. i have a friend who is 64 who went through a similar thing in her younger years and she has suffered with depression etc and she still has really bad times!

so im doomed to be like this for the rest of my life and yeah i know im different and mite come through this but i dont see it and i dont want to spend the rest of my life like this it doesnt seem worth it and it scares me that i wont change.. i may even get worse..

whats the point!

D

dreambuggieII

Keep Going

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-Uz-dPANDY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-Uz-dPANDY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:)

Q

quigon

i'm not looking for replies jus need to to write this i guess..

I'm 24 now and have struggled since i was 13.. somethin bad happened when i was 15 and everything has jus been crappy since.. and even before.. i self harm altho i am tryin my hardest not to anymore.. but my thoughts havent changed and i still think/talk to myself in my mind at a rapid speed ALL THE TIME!! it gives me headaches!

i dont see myself growing out of it.. i have a friend who is 64 who went through a similar thing in her younger years and she has suffered with depression etc and she still has really bad times!

so im doomed to be like this for the rest of my life and yeah i know im different and mite come through this but i dont see it and i dont want to spend the rest of my life like this it doesnt seem worth it and it scares me that i wont change.. i may even get worse..

whats the point!
Hi Lehcar,

I hope you don't mind me saying this but from reading what your entry it seems to me that you are talking yourself down even though you don't want to be like it. Just because your friend has had similar and suffered depression doesn't mean you will.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Depression Forum 4