• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What were you guys experience with this condition?

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So let me tell you about my experience. Like I said before, everywhere I go people are talking bad about me and I believe I'm famous. The only thing that makes me question this is that I can't find a listening device or camera in me. Can you give me any advice on this? And what were you guys experience with this condition? I'm starting to believe that I'm really just suffering from schizophrenia and that there really is no camera in me. I hope I can stay on this path.

Zero One

Zero One

I thought there was a device in the nape of my neck because it was hard to the touch...then one day, years later the area around it became inflamed and I was able to squeeze it out. It was just normal human body stuff...no chip or device.

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I thought there was a device in the nape of my neck because it was hard to the touch...then one day, years later the area around it became inflamed and I was able to squeeze it out. It was just normal human body stuff...no chip or device.
So why did you think you were implanted? What was you experiencing?

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I used to freak out about cameras but I always thought they were invisible on the ceiling and walls.

And then one day I heard an sos call playing from the hotel room next to me. Now I know there’s also a music player that’s invisible. If only I was able to prove it. If I could just get my hands on it to show my doctor then they wouldn’t think I was crzy and associate all the sos calls with me

then I realized I was being stupid and I was hearing voices and put it on the back burner.

i haven’t looked back at that hotel and have never talked about my experience

I hope this helps tvgirl cause you seem really nice and don’t deserve such a bad feeling about this

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I used to freak out about cameras but I always thought they were invisible on the ceiling and walls.

And then one day I heard an sos call playing from the hotel room next to me. Now I know there’s also a music player that’s invisible. If only I was able to prove it. If I could just get my hands on it to show my doctor then they wouldn’t think I was crzy and associate all the sos calls with me

then I realized I was being stupid and I was hearing voices and put it on the back burner.

i haven’t looked back at that hotel and have never talked about my experience

I hope this helps tvgirl cause you seem really nice and don’t deserve such a bad feeling about this
Thankyou so much.

L

llittlelostlady

I am lonely

The world is obsessed with self hatred, it seems to want me to feel worthless because i am not thin, or i dont/can't work, or i am poor.

I can't stand this as i humanitarian by nature...i could never expect someone to hate themselves for those reasons.

I am horrified by a society that expects people to hate themselves because they are blind for example.

this world is a horrible place to live in and humans can be horribly creul.

WHY?

OCDguy

OCDguy

So let me tell you about my experience. Like I said before, everywhere I go people are talking bad about me and I believe I'm famous. The only thing that makes me question this is that I can't find a listening device or camera in me. Can you give me any advice on this? And what were you guys experience with this condition? I'm starting to believe that I'm really just suffering from schizophrenia and that there really is no camera in me. I hope I can stay on this path.
I'm sorry to hear you are still struggling with this :hug: May I ask, have you been diagnosed with anything? As difficult as it might be, is it possible to entertain the thought that these people could be talking about anyone and not necessarily you? Your lifestyle may be similar to most, in which case if a remark is made about a activity you carried out in any particular day, it could also apply to the many? :hug:

Ras

Ras

thought police and hitmen were sneaking into my house poisoning my food and water and that the mother of my child had paid them off so that she wouldnt have to keep going to family court.

Another delusion i had was thinking gods were talking to me and basically confirming that every thing is mine for the taking and to do whatever i please and if anyone tries stopping me, that i have every right to kill whomever and no one could ever convict me for it.

Jam1990

Jam1990

I never thought that cameras were implanted inside of me, but in the past I have searched my home for hidden cameras and microphones because I believed that I was being spied on. It’s an awful feeling thinking that you’re being watched. Ever since I’ve been on antipsychotic medication, I’ve not felt the urge to search my home for these devices.

I also hope you can stay on a path where you can accept that it’s just your schizophrenia making you believe these things. It’s very hard to believe sometimes because things feel so real, but hang in there.